Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

_____ Cost Us The Game (Fill In The Blank)

Blondie

You stick up for Rock too much. Can you at least admit he made a mistake?

I said turnover(s) cost us the game. Rock made some great plays on Teams, good for him. He still cost us 7 points.

Don't make a thread, ask for a name, then get mad at the responses:laugh:

At no time did I say he DIDN'T make a mistake.

I know he did.

I also can tell you EXACTLY how he felt....what he said to himself and to his team mates.

Undoubtedly you don't know me OR Rock.

I am not mad at the responses. Rock is the one who matters to me. And I know he is a core REDSKIN and how he feels about this team.

THAT is what bothers me.......how he is feeling right now.

He cares about the fans. He loves this team and its fans.

It is difficult for me to tell him how the fans turn on him after one mistake.

THAT is what bothers me.

Blondie

I know it cost 7 points.

BUT WE TIED THE GAME THEN AT 21.

THEN Holmes scored on a god awful long run to get the score to 28-21.

Blondie

Dpnt forget that Rock's fumble also occured deep in KC territory, so it also took away a possible 7 or a probable 3. If you point to ONE play, its on Rock, but as usual its a team losing effort. For the purposes of this thread, ________ ROCK______ cost us BIG.

Blondie,

Nobody is turning on Rock. I didn't say cut him. You overreact too much.

Don't get all emotional just because you have a crush on Rock. I'm sure he feels bad, nobody is questioning that. I'm sure the rest of the team feels just as bad for the other turnovers and penalties.

Bottom line is we beat ourselves today yet again. We get to look right in the mirror. KC is definitely a beatable team.

I know he did.

I also can tell you EXACTLY how he felt....what he said to himself and to his team mates.

I am not mad at the responses. Rock is the one who matters to me. And I know he is a core REDSKIN and how he feels about this team.

THAT is what bothers me.

Blondie

no one is turning on him? They are saying he made the most crucial play because it swung the game 10+ points. If it were Portis that did that and they returned it there, everyone would be saying he made the most crucial play to hurt us. geez. He made a mistake. Let him take accountability, dont try to push it off of him like he cant take it.

Yup, just turnovers. nothing to say but that. We dominated the last two teams and we lost due to turnovers.

The Cartwright one was just a bad break, the helmet of one of the D for KC hit the ball out of his arms.

Ade is not a smart player. I really do not like him at that position. Wish Springs had been healthy actually.

Sorry, but it was obvious that Portis was far from 100%. It's most obvious when he has one man to beat. His lateral movement is limited.

I knew someone would use that line. Ridiculous. His balance has been horrid all year long. No way he gets a free pass. And it was sheer luck that he was called down when he fumbled.

This game was unfortunately decided by the poor officiating.

on both of KC scores there was some very obvious "mugging" going on -ie Gonzo having a nice time undressing Holdman; wheras Jimoh get called for it later in the game..compounded by the poor call on Washington on Green-that (for some reason was overlooked?) directly leading to 14 pts.

that is the long and short of it.

Core Redskin!? You have to be kidding me. What exactly makes him any more of a core Redskin then the guys on the practice squad? They are both making the same amout of plays.

I know you are in bed with him there Blondie but I did not think that it was literally in bed with him. You are sure showing your blonde roots and blind loyality.

guys, you should know better then to take on Blondie, Art, OM, Bubba et al when it comes to "their guys". Of course you are wrong cause "their guys" never make a mistake and they are much smarter then you and know more football then you... come on now. Resistance is silly. No one can be more rational then those folks mentioned above. I mean, how dare you question any of em?!

Thank you.

Glad you figured it out.

:rolleyes:

Blondie

I know he did.

THAT is what bothers me.

Blondie

What this guy ever done in the past for us to be so forgiving of him anyhow?

NOTHING

It probably wouldn't be fair to cut him but we did so with Antonio Brown and we need to do it with rock also to get the point across since we have 2 other rb's who can be 3rd string!

Posted this on another thread, but seems appropriate and necessary here as well.

Chris Samuels' play cannot be overlooked. He was defintely Allen's bitc* today. I haven't been a big fan of CS for a few seasons now; he's inconsistent. He should be ashamed of his play this afternoon. Once again he has failed to step up to the plate and play at a level that is commensurate with his contract, and his hype. Really hope that Joe Bugel let's him have it. As much as Brunnel was at fault for the first fumble, CS is equally culpable because he just cashes his enormous paychecks and fails to deliver. Allen is a hell of a talent, but supposedly CS is one of the best in the league at his position. Well, I beg to differ. Good offensive linemen play it equal to worthy assignments on the other side of the ball. Freakin loser.

Rock Cartwright. This guy gets an opportunity due to Betts' injury, and just completely blows it. Some "rock" - he cannot even hold on to the f'in ball, and just crumbles. Rock? No, more like a damn pebble. If this coaching staff is going to bench Arrington, then they need to be consistent and bench Cartwright. Unforgivable.

Finally, GW needs to punish the defense this week in practice. Learn how to take the ball away!!! Learn how to freakin' tackle consistently!!! This year's defense resembles Lewis' in that whilst being dominate for most of the game, they are highly susceptible to the big play, the trick play.

This is a team that beats itself, and THAT overshadows any remarkable stat you can point to.

Blondie, I sense you are a TAD defensive right now. Maybe this was not the best time to make THISkind of a post???

I couldn't help thinking of you as ROCK'Sfumble was run back for 7 points.

Most games have a clearly defined moment when one can look back and say "there" was the moment that things went south and Rock's fumble was it!

Peace! :helmet:

Archived