Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins are good...not great.

PREDICTOR

Funny watching redskin fans say that for all intensive purposes, your 3-1 record "Speaks for itself".

Last season, your 6-10 record wasn't the truth...right?

Records in the nfl are relative. You're 3-1, with one win against the Bears (at home no less), a miracle win against us in Dallas (hell of a comeback though), and a win against the mediocre Seahawks (Note: The seahawks went 8-8 last year, we beat them, they were and still are nothing more than mediocre).

Now, the Oakland Raiders are 1-3, (Yes, I realize their only win is against us), however, their three losses are to Philly, KC, and New England.

Which team is better? The 1-3 Raiders who have 3 losses against super bowl caliber teams, or the 3-1 Redskins with two wins against mediocre clubs and a miracle last minute win after 50 minutes of sucking?

I'll take the Raiders any day.

You'll get killed next week in KC.

Our defense played excellently all game against the Turds. We held you to 2 field goals and a TD on a trick play. That's pretty good. If you can hold every team you play to 13 points, you've got a damn good defense.

Miracle? I guess if you want to call Dallas' defense falling asleep a miracle, then it qualifies. But from our end, it was two beautiful play calls, two beautiful throws and two beautiful catches. But, according to your logic, every time any team goes deep its a miracle, right? :rolleyes:

Funny watching redskin fans say that for all intensive purposes, your 3-1 record "Speaks for itself".

Records in the nfl are relative. You're 3-1, with one win against the Bears (at home no less), a miracle win against us in Dallas (hell of a comeback though), and a win against the mediocre Seahawks (Note: The seahawks went 8-8 last year, we beat them, they were and still are nothing more than mediocre).

Now, the Oakland Raiders are 1-3, (Yes, I realize their only win is against us), however, their three losses are to Philly, KC, and New England.

Which team is better? The 1-3 Raiders who have 3 losses against super bowl caliber teams, or the 3-1 Redskins with two wins against mediocre clubs and a miracle last minute win after 50 minutes of sucking?

I'll take the Raiders any day.

You'll get killed next week in KC.

Cowboys win a game and their trolls come back out from hiding. Brilliant!

Also, how did you enjoy that Penn State game? Are there any other over-rated teams that you root for?

It is a long season and we are only a quarter of a way through it. We have time to improve but IMHO I don't think we are going to win the NFC East.

Did you see any of the PHI v DAL game? If not, get DirecTV and start watching. This division is up for grabs. Philly is the lead dog until they lose it but 3 of 5 weeks they've been very shaky. They have a champion's leader who can work through the gut-check games, but they're not rolling through people.

......but I wouldn't pay those outrageous ticket prices to sit and watch a close game in a 16 game season, that ends with no playoff.

That's because you are cheap and you are not a real fan. Perhaps, you should cancel your Extremeskin's memebership since this site is for real fans. Fans that travel 900+ miles with airfare, hotels, and pay 2-3 times FV for tickets are the kind of members that I want.

That's because you are cheap and you are not a real fan. Perhaps, you should cancel your Extremeskin's memebership since this site is for real fans. Fans that travel 900+ miles with airfare, hotels, and pay 2-3 times FV for tickets are the kind of members that I want.

He's not a fan of the Skins TL, he is a garden variety instigator.

Come on Predictor, you start a thread and don't confront any of the arguments against your stance?

We're waiting to hear your responses.

Look at his post history. This guy is clearly a Dallas fan that has figured out if he acts like he's a Skins fan he can troll all he wants.

And to the blatant Dallas homer, you think Oakland is better than Seattle huh?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:doh:

Where is the OP??? Not responding to others after starting a thread is not proper. I smell a troll.

FWIW.....The Redskins are not a great team, but they are plenty good enough to make the playoffs. Stop the mistakes, keep the big plays to a minimum (something the D had done quite well until the Denver game) and score with every scoring opportunity.

My concern at this point is injuries to our D. Springs, Harris, Noble and many other bumps and bruises. We need another bye week to get healthy.

i don't think we are great either. i think we are where we are rignt now...coming off a loss. we had plenty of close games we lost last year and we turned out not to be a playoff football team. this year we lost one of those games and won 3. we are WORLDS better offensively but the defense is starting to show some weaknesses with injuries but they are still the better unit. how we respond in KC is going to mean alot. the season isn't over if we lose, but we definately got to bring the same competitiveness we showed in denver yesterday.

Bingo, Leonard.

We are only a good team right now. We are capable of beating anyone but it still all hangs on the defense. Our offense is making baby steps, but big ones.

New 4 game-stretch starts now. Time to score, time to take away.

Thorn, three weeks ago we played a 3-2 team on the road, then we played a 3-2 team at home, then a 4-1 team at home. We won two of those games and lost the third by two points.

You go ahead and take the 1-3 Norv Turner-led Raiders. I watched that team here for seven years, and while they always scored a lot of style points, they never actually won games.

I'll take Gibbs and the wins thanks.

As far as last season goes, I think we were 6-10. I think we were better than the 5-11 team of 2003. And I think we're even better now.

And I think you know it, else you wouldn't bother coming over here to convince yourself otherwise.

Archived