Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good game guys.

LoyalSoldier

Close down to the end. My heart almost stopped on the 2-pointer attempt. :D

Here is some thing I said before the game that turned out to be crap. Here are the stats from the game

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20051009_WAS@DEN

"I don't think there is going to be much running by either side"

Well this one turned out to be completely the other way.

T.Bell: 12 Carries for 127 Yards/2 TDs 10.6 YPC

C. Portis: 20 carries for 103 Yards/0 TDs 5.1 YPC

You guys don't have a bad defensive unit IMO. I think you suffer from the same thing the Broncos had last year and that is lack of a pass rush. You can't be blitzing all the time. You guys sure did have a great day passing. Sheesh it was 75% of passes complete in the earlier quarters.

I wish you guys luck with the Chiefs. :cheers:

Good luck with the rest of your season. We won't see you again unless we both make it to the superbowl.

Yes, good luck to the Broncos, I wish we could have won it but hey, we can be allies now. You guys beat the Giants, Cowboys, and the Eagles, and we will take care of the Raiders, Chiefs, and Chargers for you :D

Good game to Denver.

Ditto Rock.... just beat the rest of the NFC East dammit!

Redskins made mistakes again, but still were in it at the end. Broncos got those big running plays against our defense which was impressive, and they didn't turnover the ball.

I think this was a winnable game, but not with the mistakes the 'Skins made (and that frickin' tuck ruling)...Broncos were sharper in that regard until that last drive.

You guys lucked into a win in my opinion but its a win. The refs were very wrong on alot of calls today that seemed to affect the game in so many ways. I think the Broncos are very overated and we should have won convincingly but we didnt.

There were bad calls on both sides IMO. At times I was wondering if the Refs were smoking something. I think after this game Lenny Walls is going to have a talk with Mike because of that holding that kept your drive going near the end.

Good game LoyalSoldier, :applause:

It could have gone either way but you guys were the victors today.

I still consider the Broncos a personal rival though, I just took so much cr@p form those fans when I lived in Denver for not turning to the Dark Side.

There were bad calls on both sides IMO. At times I was wondering if the Refs were smoking something. I think after this game Lenny Walls is going to have a talk with Mike because of that holding that kept your drive going near the end.

It was a hold. It was unnecessary :).

Close down to the end. My heart almost stopped on the 2-pointer attempt. :D

Here is some thing I said before the game that turned out to be crap. Here are the stats from the game

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/live/NFL_20051009_WAS@DEN

"I don't think there is going to be much running by either side"

Well this one turned out to be completely the other way.

T.Bell: 12 Carries for 127 Yards/2 TDs 10.6 YPC

C. Portis: 20 carries for 103 Yards/0 TDs 5.1 YPC

You guys don't have a bad defensive unit IMO. I think you suffer from the same thing the Broncos had last year and that is lack of a pass rush. You can't be blitzing all the time. You guys sure did have a great day passing. Sheesh it was 75% of passes complete in the earlier quarters.

I wish you guys luck with the Chiefs. :cheers:

Good luck with the rest of your season. We won't see you again unless we both make it to the superbowl.

Thanks for your classy post, and thanks for not rubbing it in.

Now, I hope your teams beats the He!! out of the Cowgirls, Gints, and Iggles!!

Nah, the Skins made some mistakes for sure. But Tatum Bell played a great game against a great defense. Congrats Soldier, and like everyone else said, a little help with the rest of the NFC East would be appreciated! Good luck the rest of the way.

Archived