Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PREDICTION: Skins @ Denver: Player of the game

coldpack

interesting. He's more hard nosed, and thats what they might need in this game.

I think his style of running is going to productive - north, south, type running against what I think are smaller Denver LB's that are use to running sideline to sideline ...

It will be Champ Baily

with a seperated shoulder and aching hammy, Champ grabs 2 int's and makes an amazing 10 tackles as the redskins try to test him all game.

Should + aching hammy = 10 tackles and 2 ints? Champ is good. But WHAT ARE YOU SMOKING?

oompa lumpa? are you champ bailey posing as a fan on this website? lol do you miss DC that much?

How quickly everyone has forgotten about how impressive Sean Taylor was against the Broncos in the Hall of Fame game. History is going to repeate itself.

Sean Taylor

I started him on my fantasy team, along w/ sack artists mathis and freeney =)

How quickly everyone has forgotten about how impressive Sean Taylor was against the Broncos in the Hall of Fame game. History is going to repeate itself.

Sean Taylor

Sean Taylor is my pick as well. I can visualize it now, Denver driving for the winning score, the Broncomaniacs going crazy, Rod Smith makes the catch over the middle takes one step and Taylor knocks him to Kingdom Come, fumble, Skins recover. GAME OVER!

:logo:

Who? Oh who shall it be?

week 1: Lance Briggs :laugh: sorry ramsey

QUOTE]

:laugh: :laugh:

I still dont think defenses respect the ability to pass so again I am going with Santana Moss. Moss is becoming the safe pick every week. Even if you shut him down 3 quarters he can slip behind the defense for a big one that changed the game.

Sean Taylor is my pick as well. I can visualize it now, Denver driving for the winning score, the Broncomaniacs going crazy, Rod Smith makes the catch over the middle takes one step and Taylor knocks him to Kingdom Come, fumble, Skins recover. GAME OVER!

:logo:

Taylor as well as Moss, are safe picks every week. You KNOW they are going to make plays, it's just the type of players they are.

It will be Champ Baily

with a seperated shoulder and aching hammy, Champ grabs 2 int's and makes an amazing 10 tackles as the redskins try to test him all game.

Uhhh, the last/only time Roland got 2 ints in the same game is when this guy named Jake Plummer was the opposing QB....

It'll be a someone from the defensive backfield. I predict plummer reverts to his usually form against the skins and throws several picks. Now lets see who gets them ... I'll go with Carlos Rogers. 2 picks one returned for a touchdown.

I agree with the Sean Taylor pick. The way the broncos use the cut back to create big lanes up the middle, I think Taylor will be comming up from the coverage all day stuffing Bronco runners. Maybe he will even pick another one off on a pass to flat and take it in, who knows

Archived