Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

PREDICTION: Skins @ Denver: Player of the game

coldpack

offense - brunell. he will be lighting it up all day

defense - taylor. someone is gonna get knocked the fock out

my random prediction - watch for denver to run a trick play against our short kickoff. i see them running the reverse as they recieve the ball on the 20

either Santana burning Chump Hammy Bailey or Sean Taylor lighting up Jake ...maybe Carlos if he is starting again...though I think it will be someone who has been relatively quiet....someone that has been sneaking under the limelight...

...personally I would love to see Jake the Snake's deer in the headlight eyes when he keeps seeing Sean coming at him over and over like a bad dream...Groundhog Day for instance...This is mostly from all the trolls over here this week starting Jake is a God threads..

...but I would not be impartial to see Santana burning Chump a few times either.

Sean Taylor is my pick as well. I can visualize it now, Denver driving for the winning score, the Broncomaniacs going crazy, Rod Smith makes the catch over the middle takes one step and Taylor knocks him to Kingdom Come, fumble, Skins recover. GAME OVER!

Dream on! You guys are a riot!

:logo:

either Santana burning Chump Hammy Bailey or Sean Taylor lighting up Jake ...maybe Carlos if he is starting again...though I think it will be someone who has been relatively quiet....someone that has been sneaking under the limelight...

...personally I would love to see Jake the Snake's deer in the headlight eyes when he keeps seeing Sean coming at him over and over like a bad dream...Groundhog Day for instance...This is mostly from all the trolls over here this week starting Jake is a God threads..

...but I would not be impartial to see Santana burning Chump a few times either.

You guys are a joke!! Very funny stuff.

I'm going to have to say CP. This is a big deal to him and he'll be begging coach Gibbs to keep giving him the ball.

I hope he begs for the ball! He is going to get destroyed! It is going to be a massacre! It's going to be a long plane ride home for your LOSERS!!:laugh:

I hope he begs for the ball! He is going to get destroyed! It is going to be a massacre! It's going to be a long plane ride home for your LOSERS!!:laugh:

LOSERS?? last time I checked Billy boy we are the team that is undefeated..not you guys, and your cleveland browns front 4 will be exposed :laugh:

one thing is for sure bareback billy, even if we were to lose on sunday we will all still be here. on OUR board representin OUR team. when your broncos DO lose on sunday i doubt we will ever be graced with your presence again.

why dont you save us all some time and just dissapear now?

Cooley/Portis

Cooley has impressed me so far this year when he blocks on a run play he just lays out whomever is in his path... He is gonna turn some heads come sunday! :applause:

Portis.....simply because he has to back up those smoken sun glasses!!! :notworthy :laugh:

Skinster

Skin 4 Life!!!

Broncos 21

Skins 9

Hey, look at that, a Broncos fan predicting the score of a Denver win -- in the "predict the player of the game thread." It all fits! :laugh:

Come on, keep the trollings in their proper threads. This is the one where you say Roland is going to intercept Scott Brunnel 6 times before halftime, or that Jason the Inchworm is going to dance past the Skins' lead-footed-and-oh-so-inferior linebackers before winning a race with the Coors Lite Silver Bullet train and leaping some tall building to get into the endzone. You know, some realistic prognostication regarding the player most likely to excel. :rolleyes:

Archived