Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some Advice

Chief Gillespie

I'm in a Survivor Pool at work and there are 8 of us left. There's 660 bucks to the winner. I've already used Redskins, Eagles, Colts and Panthers. This weekend's games are tight.

Anybody feel pretty confindent about a winner this weekend? I'm leaning towards the Bucs (could be sucker game) or the Pack at home. I refuse to pick against the Skins. Whadayathink??

I would not pick the Packers at home. You can't pick a team that hasn't won a game yet and no offensive line, running game or D at all at.Oh yea they lost to Cleveland at home :laugh:.Lambeau field means nothing these days.

I would have to pick Tampa Bay at the Jets or Ravens over the Lions. NFC Central is the worst division ever!

That is a lot of money on the line and I am not saying that you should listen to me, but the game I liked when I looked at it was Cleveland over Chicago in the Dog Pound. Orton is still a rookie and I think every road game for him will be a struggle. :2cents:

You still have New England. They're at Atlanta and they haven't lost two in a row in since 2002.

Atlanta is going to win that game dude... the dome will be too much for that shotgun offense ;)

Seriously, Atlanta is a tough place to win... I don't see it.

But I wouldn't pick against the Patriots... :)

Go with the bucs Gillespie... especially if it's straight up. That's as much of a lock as you'll get. The Jets will be blanked against their D.

You still have New England. They're at Atlanta and they haven't lost two in a row in since 2002.

They haven't really looked like the Patriots this year either, with the exception of their win in Pittsburgh. They might win, but there are games you can be more certain of.

Go with the Bucs.

I had to get my pick in today since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. The Bucs it is. Something about the Jets scare me though. You never know when Santana may take a punt to the house or go for two touchdowns in less than 2 minutes. That dude makes me nervous.

Oh wait...we GOT MOSS! :)

I had to get my pick in today since I'm leaving for vacation tomorrow. The Bucs it is. Something about the Jets scare me though. You never know when Santana may take a punt to the house or go for two touchdowns in less than 2 minutes. That dude makes me nervous.

Oh wait...we GOT MOSS! :)

You scared me for a second there :laugh:

The Jet game makes me nervous because Cadillac might not play, plus if Vinny plays...he might be rusty or he might throw 4 TD's. I'm too iffy on that game.

I like the Browns to beat the Bears much better...

...but what the hell, I got knocked out of my Survivor Pool in week 2 :(

Archived