Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I LOVE IT:"Experts starting to eat CROW"

lovemaskins

I am really starting to enjoy all off these supposed "experts" having to say our beloved team is actually decent because our record says you must give us some respect. You don't just fall out of bed and win three straight games.

How are some of my fellow skin fans feeling. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Whatever. Most will take time to bash them even with a 3-0 record.

With Carolina it was, "they won with terrific defense and special teams and character"

With the Skins it is, "they got lucky"

Personally, I could care less what they say, at the end of the day, the Skins are 3-0.

I got bad news for all of you. We won't be getting any respect from too many of these "experts" until we win another Super Bowl. The first time we lose (believe me, we are on a very short leash with these media morons), they'll all be saying that they "told you so." Even if/when we win in Denver AND KC, there will be something that will lead them to say that we are not scoring enough points to stay ahead in this league with a Giants team that is scoring more points than anyone else & that we are just getting lucky. Well, that may be true, but in all my years of watching football, I have yet to see ANY team win a Super Bowl (or even just get to the Super Bowl) where luck wasn't somehow involved with them at least getting there. I'm not saying that we are going to the Super Bowl, merely stating that luck plays a part in the game. We, as Redskins fans know this, because bad luck has been following us since Gibbs left. Bad bounces, bad calls, heartbreaking losses. Now the ball is bouncing our way, the calls are going our way, & luck is suddenly on our side again. Maybe it'll last all season, maybe it won't. I'm taking this thing 1 game at a time & ef the "experts."

Personally, I could care less what they say, at the end of the day, the Skins are 3-0.

That's pretty much how I feel. :thumbsup:

Archived