1. 1. Which RB poses the most threat?

• Shaun Alexander (Seattle)
    • Priest Holmes (Kansas City)
    • Tiki Barber (Giants)
    • Brian Westbrook (Philadelphia)
    • Cadillac Williams (Tampa Bay)
    • Ladainian Tomlinson (San Diego)
    • Steven Jackson (St. Louis)

So really you meant to say he was in that situation SEVEN times. 3-4 is NOT good and niether is having 2 less picks than TDs. Fu*k that shiot Brunell has proven himself with his last two TD tosses. Until Ramsey does something of that worth, Brunell stays.

What he really meant to say was that if Boonell would have beaten some of the easier teams that he got to play against like Cin, Bal, Cle, GB and NYG, then we would've had to count on Ramsey beating the Phi or Pit to make the playoffs. The level of competition was quite a bit different in the last 7 games then the first nine. If we could've just gotten Ramsey in after the bye last year we probably would have made the playoffs but we had to continue this Boonell experiment.

So really you meant to say he was in that situation SEVEN times. 3-4 is NOT good and niether is having 2 less picks than TDs. Fu*k that shiot Brunell has proven himself with his last two TD tosses. Until Ramsey does something of that worth, Brunell stays.

What the...lol...again, maybe you missed the word "improvement" in my last post due to foaming at the mouth at thinking you had an argument with the stats. Ramsey actually improved in his one and only opportunity to be the starter...yes, those 100+ QB ratings (that Brunell has YET to achieve in even a single game as the Skins QB) came AFTER Ramsey started improving...in his last five games, he threw 7 TDs and 4 INTs...again, improvement.

By the way, Brunell has thrown 2 TDs and 1 INTs. If having 2 less picks than TDs is "NOT good", then what is having ONE less pick than TDs??...lol...Also, Brunell is 4-6 as a starter for the Skins...if 3-4 is "NOT good", then what is 4-6??...

I'm amazed at how often the logic train gets derailed around here...

Yeah these threads need to stop. Brunell is in, Ramsey is out, that's it. I believe that our QB problem does not have a solution that will come quickly from choosing between these two. We need to find a way to utilize Moss and get some more yardage out of our running game. As it is our QB's suck.

I really disagree with you who say Ramsey hasn't had a chance. The question is how many chances does he need? He still overthrows the deep routes (nice arm though) and is usually high on the crossing routes which gets receivers killed and balls intercepted. His mobility is non-existent. The fact we didn't even listen to the Jets trade offer is somewhat puzzling. If they offer a 4th rounder, we say eat you know what. But what if they offer Vilma or a first rounder plus a late rounder? Do we not take that?

I have NEVER seen Ramsey suck as bad as MB did in the first 55 min's of that Dallas Cowboy game.

I don't know.. that Giant's game last year when Ramsey took over SUCKED way more then the first 55 mins of the Dallas game!

I for one am about winning. Exciting or not.. I will takee the W over a bunch of pretty deep passes that end in an interception any day. Though I won't say I'm for one over the other. By mid season Ramsey may just well be the one that gets us the W, then again maybe not. It's not like he lit up the field last year... he simply won as many games as Brunell did.

The Redskins have too much $ tied up @ the QB position. Ramsey is gone after the season, his contract is up. Brunell has 200 years left on his contract so you can't chuck him overboard yet. Let the vet carry them until Cambell is ready to put down the clipboard. In the meantime put yourself at QB on Madden, we all have such high awareness ratings our QB vision cone should be huge.

The Redskins have too much $ tied up @ the QB position. Ramsey is gone after the season, his contract is up. Brunell has 200 years left on his contract so you can't chuck him overboard yet. Let the vet carry them until Cambell is ready to put down the clipboard. In the meantime put yourself at QB on Madden, we all have such high awareness ratings our QB vision cone should be huge.

Ramsey needs a chance......aikman went 1-15 first year., and skins are building....just wait until 2 years from now when there is no brunell, and campbell is awful and then u have to find another aging qb with a draft pick behind him.....if u let ramsey get a shot and he fails campbell is there anyway....so give me one positive for starting brunell??? ....

Lets rewind this one more time. Brunell plays horrible for 56 minutes, which is most of the game. Then he throws 2 great passes, and some of us are now jumping on the Brunell bandwagon thats very interesting. OOOOK, I still like Ramsey. In that game against Chi-town, you all remember that game right, the one Ramsey sneezed and the coach decided to take him out for good. He played well and moved the offense well. MB just handed the ball off to CP, that was his offense. And if I am correct Ramsey would have beaten Dallas last year if it wasn't for ST messing up in coverage. As long as I'm getting W's I don't care though. Gibbs is still the man in my book. But if Pat comes back he will play very well. Because this year is his audition for some team particularly Dallas, or Arizona.

I remember Joe Gibbs saying he thought Brunell had something to give back to the organization. He made me proud last Monday so he is the man until he gets hurt or retires. We finally did to the Cowgirls what they had been doing to us for the last 5 years. Ramsey doesn't have what it takes just asked a HOF Coach who WON 3 Super Bowls with 3 different QB's. That tells me he knows something about quarterbacks. The Ramsey backers just be patient he will get to play again. I just hope not for us.

#8 is a vet. The Redskins have to go to Arrowhead to play, and then Denver after the "I travel like cheap wine" Seahawks at home this week. On the road in a loud stadium, #11 will make mistakes, that is just what he does. I want to minimize my mistakes. He is a Int./Fumble machine. I would have put his butt in a slingshot and fired him to NY. for a pass rusher or a high round draft pick. #11's psych. must be shot. He needs a new start. He is a tough guy...But Spurrier got him "JACKED UP!!"

I am one of the few fans who is just very happy with the depth we have at QB. I like Ramsey but I think Brunell is the smarter choice. If I have my way Brunell will win a few more and then have to leave the game for no serious reason then Ramsey comes in and lights the world on fire...taking us to the promised land.

Archived