Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Opinion of this trade scenario...

CBass1724

If you were the Redskins GM... you pulled off a heist. If you were the Jets GM.... you're the biggest moron in the NFL.

If you're going to come up with trade scenarios.... (1) be original. This one has already been discussed ad nausem.

And (2) by realistic. Proposing trades that are obviously one-sided can be devised by a 5-year old.

I am sure the 'Skins would be willing to throw in like 3 draft picks with that considering its obvious we don't put too much stock into having picks. But that trade would be awesome for us I think because its pretty much a given that if Ramsey becomes great, it won't be in Washington - ala Kwame Brown.

How about a sign and trade in the offseason of John Abraham for Patrick Ramsey? We desperately need a pass rushing D-end while the Jets desperately need a QB. I'm sure Ramsey would love to reunite with Coles so it makes sense for both sides.

What is everyone else's opinion?

Apparently you don't know our front office that well, we would have to throw in a draft pick or two to make this happen.

Geez guys, we are all on the same side here, no reason to be all hostile (DIEHARD)....that trade can be modified however you want, but I am just saying those 2 being the biggest names involved. Like I said we can add draft picks to it.

And who knows, someone might be thinking that someone like a Ramsey who has experience as a starter can lead a team and might be more important in the long run than a fragile pass rushing D-end who doesn't play in big games. Who knows though. Sorry for the idea...

Wooh Wooh. Everyone is acting like the Jets front office doesn't make stupid moves when they are desperate.

In 2004 the Jets gave up a second round pick for Justin Mccareins. This pick they gave up was Higher than the pick to get T.O.

In 2005 this year the Jets gave up a first rounder for Doug Jolley. A FIRST ROUNDER FOR DOUG JOLLEY.

Now to think that the Jets might pull the trigger on a deal like that is not stupidity. They have proven in recent years to give up too much to get something. And they understand that John Abraham most likely will leave the team next year. :2cents:

How about a sign and trade in the offseason of John Abraham for Patrick Ramsey? We desperately need a pass rushing D-end while the Jets desperately need a QB. I'm sure Ramsey would love to reunite with Coles so it makes sense for both sides.

What is everyone else's opinion?

that will never happen...we'd have to offer more like, a Chris Cooley, and some hot cheerleaders.

It would not surprise me if our #56 was traded for their #56. I am sure the salaries will be similar once Abraham gets his huge deal he wants and it does not look like LaVar is in his happy place with the coaching staff. He seems healthy to me but I understand his freelancing style doesn't work great with GW's system. However LaVar did awesome the first couple games last year before he went down with the knee thing so I dont understand what's up.

What is wrong with tis sugestions? I think that is a fair trade because both teams get what they desperatly need. Because lets face it the skins without this guys still win and have a chance at the playoffs. The Jets without a QB go home and cry in about 9 more games. However there is another possibility here. maybe the Jets front office say the hell with this season and go for the "Leinard lotto"

Hey Maybe Coles already is crying get Ramsey here at all costs and we have seen some crazy trades in the past. I think a trade like this would be a very good one for both teams. At the very least no one can accuse that the Jets QB doens't have an arm again. :D

Even if the Jets got Leinart in the draft or any other QB for that matter would be sacrificing another season because you can't expect a rookie QB to lead you to the playoffs...you can only hope he is a Big Ben. They would be better off with a veteran and a QB in the draft. Vinny is not their long term solution at QB but i see them going after Pee Rivers in SanDiego.

Please Jets trade for Ramsey at any cost.

Archived