Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VOTE! Lavar Arrington or Terrell Owens!

IrepDC

Who got it worse? Crayton or Keyshawn?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Who got it worse? Crayton or Keyshawn?

• Crayton! He's lucky that ball wasnt his head!
    • Keyshawn! His botox looking smile is annoying!

LOL, god you people are homers.

Hmmmm...one of the best 2 WR's in the game (and one of the best of All-Time) or a LB who has been overhyped since he's gotten here, and hasn't played a full season in 2 years?

TO does this off the field, TO does that off the field.....what does he do ON the field that Arrington hasn't done in well over a year now?

MAKES PLAYS!

Right now we're seeing Lavar split time with Warrick Holdman, with Holdman seeing most of the snaps, last year we saw Lavar on the sidelines.

This year we see TO with 2 100 yard games, and multiple long TD's. Last year we saw TO with 1200 yards and 14 TD's.

One guy has cemented himself as one of the all-time greats at his position, the other is still being talked about as "potential" 6 years into his career.

Pretty much sums it up right here. :applause:

LOL, god you people are homers.

Hmmmm...one of the best 2 WR's in the game (and one of the best of All-Time) or a LB who has been overhyped since he's gotten here, and hasn't played a full season in 2 years?

TO does this off the field, TO does that off the field.....what does he do ON the field that Arrington hasn't done in well over a year now?

MAKES PLAYS!

Right now we're seeing Lavar split time with Warrick Holdman, with Holdman seeing most of the snaps, last year we saw Lavar on the sidelines.

This year we see TO with 2 100 yard games, and multiple long TD's. Last year we saw TO with 1200 yards and 14 TD's.

One guy has cemented himself as one of the all-time greats at his position, the other is still being talked about as "potential" 6 years into his career.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. TO does not make plays on the field all the time. Look at him at San Fran when they were losing. He was on the sidelines yelling at his QB, disrespecting his coaches. He is selfish. Not to mention I've seen him give up on routes.

You can say all you want about Lavar. But no matter what, he is still wearing the burgundy and gold, his only team. And when he plays, he gives it his all even if the results are unsatisfactory. He said he wants to be a Redskin for life and guess what, he's still here after all his tirades.

Where's TO? He went from San Fran, to being traded to Baltimore, to complaining to the league because he wanted to be an Eagle, to playing for Philly.

By the way, when was the last time Lavar Arrington threatend to sit out an entire season over money. Like it or not, until someone else steps in, LA is the face of this franchise (as far as players). He even stood up for the team. Warren Sapp made would go out and dance on the other teams side of the field during pre-game warm ups. Lavar said he wouldn't let Sapp do that when they played the 'Skins. He stepped up and refused to let anyone disrespect the team.

That is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever read. TO does not make plays on the field all the time. Look at him at San Fran when they were losing. He was on the sidelines yelling at his QB, disrespecting his coaches. He is selfish. Not to mention I've seen him give up on routes.

You can say all you want about Lavar. But no matter what, he is still wearing the burgundy and gold, his only team. And when he plays, he gives it his all even if the results are unsatisfactory. He said he wants to be a Redskin for life and guess what, he's still here after all his tirades.

Where's TO? He went from San Fran, to being traded to Baltimore, to complaining to the league because he wanted to be an Eagle, to playing for Philly.

By the way, when was the last time Lavar Arrington threatend to sit out an entire season over money. Like it or not, until someone else steps in, LA is the face of this franchise (as far as players). He even stood up for the team. Warren Sapp made would go out and dance on the other teams side of the field during pre-game warm ups. Lavar said he wouldn't let Sapp do that when they played the 'Skins. He stepped up and refused to let anyone disrespect the team.

OK, so basically you're saying you'd take Lavar Arrington over a guy who is probably going to be a Hall of Famer and has already set himself as one of the top 10 guys of All-Time at his position?

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Oh yea....his stats from his last 3 years with the 49ers....

93 recs 1412 yards 16 TD's

100 recs 1300 yards 13 TD's missed 2 games

80 recs 1102 yards 9 TD's missed 2 games

May I ask how Lavar is a trouble maker in any sort of way??

BTW, I voted T.O.

Red-Fact Yellow-My Opinion. So you don't get it twisted.

Last year when Lavar gets hurt the coaches put him back in. He gets re-injured and never plays again. He complains publicly that the coaches "rushed him" in. Later that year, he alleges that the team had been cheating him out of money and sues the team. Recently, he complains publicly that he is being worked in "too slowly" but he doesn't think he should have to ask his coaches why(so he won't talk to his coaches but he'll talk to the media).

Also, Lavar is known to not be a "system" player, he has always prefered to freelance and decide what he'll do on a certain play. Ex: In Monday Nights game Lavar played early in the game. Lemar Marshall, our MLB, was trying to tell Lavar what to do before a play, Lavar waived Marshall off and blitzed on the play. This is the last series we saw Lavar.

This is why rumors have begun that GW won't play him until he submits to the system. The Skins' LB coach has said that Lavar still needs to learn the system but this system has been there for 2 years. Lavar has had two years to learn the system just like every other defensive player. Being injured is not an excuse to not study your playbook and being injured should have given him MORE time to study his playbook. By now he should have the plays memorized and be ready to apply them on the field.

Many Lava Lovers will say that he is still injured and that's why he hasn't played. Maybe. But everyone said that when they saw him in the first two game he looked fine. Then, Lava Lovers will insist he is out of shape still. But playing under 5 snaps is more than out of shape. He would have to be in worse shape than many of us to get so tired that he can't play more than 5 snaps. I personally don't believe either of these theories.

Lavar says he is %100 and looked good when he was in the games. So why is Lavar still not on the field, maybe because of some of the trouble he's made off the field?????

I know that Lava Lovers will quote me and say I'm ridiculous. Please explain what is ridiculous about what I've said. So that I can learn.

I think this is a valid question. When T.O. talks he is a distraction, but every Sunday no one can say that he doesn't back it up. His coach even admits that on game day T.O. is actually a pleasure to coach. Lavar is more similar to T.O. than many of you are admitting. He complained last year about getting "rushed in", he's complaining this year about getting worked in "too slow". All the while he complains that the team owes him more money. They both are great guys that sometimes talk too much. The thing I thought made it a possible choice for T.O. is that he complains while scoring tons of TD's and making plays while Lavar is complaining coming off injury.

The quickest way to be told your thread is stupid is to ask people to NOT tell you that your thread is stupid.

Now take this post for example. It's probably the most intelligent post ever, so there is no need to ask people not to tell me how insightful it is.

To has Bo! There is nothing worse than someone with talent that lets ego

and showmanship get in the way of teamwork and personal performance

I really believe that if TO hadn't been hamming it up, and thinking about

how he was going to ham it up in the end zone last year, he wouldn't have gotten injured. By that I mean he would have had more concentration on his physical performance if his mind wasn't cluttered with bulls--t.

Then he would have been able to help his team win the big one. But NO!

I was really surprised that the Eagles keep him.

He is like my friend used to say "ate up with the dumb s---t"

I really believe that if TO hadn't been hamming it up, and thinking about

how he was going to ham it up in the end zone last year, he wouldn't have gotten injured. By that I mean he would have had more concentration on his physical performance if his mind wasn't cluttered with bulls--t.

Then he would have been able to help his team win the big one. But NO!

I was really surprised that the Eagles keep him.

What "Big One" are you talking about??? If anything, he definetely stepped up in the Super Bowl coming off an injury that was supposed to sideline him for the rest of the season.

And are you saying that if T.O. didn't focuse on how he would celebrate when he gets in the endzone, that he wouldn't have gotten injured??? That is just ignorant.

And BTW, I don't know about you, but I believe that T.O. is one of the greatest physical specimens in the game right now. But, O yea, his physical performance is poor because he celebrates too much.....:doh:

T.O. has always put up top notch numbers, Lavar has NEVER put up top notch numbers. Urlacher, who was drafted in 2000 AFTER Lavar, already has 200 more tackles than Lavar. Yes 200 more tackles. Lavar has never really put up the numbers, we all just give him praise for his random big play. T.O. has consistantly been among the best and put up the numbers over the years.

T.O. has always put up top notch numbers, Lavar has NEVER put up top notch numbers. Urlacher, who was drafted in 2000 AFTER Lavar, already has 200 more tackles than Lavar. Yes 200 more tackles. Lavar has never really put up the numbers, we all just give him praise for his random big play. T.O. has consistantly been among the best and put up the numbers over the years.

Urlacher is a middle linebacker, he is expected to be at every play. Lavar is a weak side LB. Two completely different positions. Besides, Urlacher sucks anyway and has had an extra year with Lavar's injury. I would much rather have Lavar cause he disrupts the play (when he does play) better then almost anybody around right now. TO is a whiney female dog and I wouldn't take him on my fantasy team, let alone a real team. Give me a Hines Ward or Marvin Harrision type anyday. And this thread is stupid.

Urlacher is a middle linebacker, he is expected to be at every play. Lavar is a weak side LB. Two completely different positions. Besides, Urlacher sucks anyway and has had an extra year with Lavar's injury. I would much rather have Lavar cause he disrupts the play (when he does play) better then almost anybody around right now. TO is a whiney female dog and I wouldn't take him on my fantasy team, let alone a real team. Give me a Hines Ward or Marvin Harrision type anyday. And this thread is stupid.

Urlacher has been injured before so Lavar's injury is no excuse. By saying that Urlacher sucks immediately disqualifies all comments that follow. You obviously are either biased or not a true football fan to say something like that. I've seen Urlacher get 20 tackle games, he in no way sucks. Maybe you should watch more football before you comment on my thread.

The kid is 6 ''2''.... ...185 lbs...... .....only Seventeen........ .......has played nearly every position........ ........and will KNOCK YOUR HEAD OFF!.......... ........someone get this kid a contract. We've found someone to play opposite Sean Taylor!

Is this statement you, writing about how great you are in the third person? How silly. Anyway, as was stated earlier Lava and Urlacher play two different positions. At middle linebacker Url should have more tackles. Even average (which I think Url is a little above average, but still overrated) middle linebackers will lead their defenses in tackles...this doenst make them the best player on their defense.

Urlacher has been injured before so Lavar's injury is no excuse. By saying that Urlacher sucks immediately disqualifies all comments that follow. You obviously are either biased or not a true football fan to say something like that. I've seen Urlacher get 20 tackle games, he in no way sucks. Maybe you should watch more football before you comment on my thread.

Wow, somebody is a little possessive. Regardless, Urlacher is overrated because he had one great year when the Bears went 12-4 and has all but disappeared, not totally his fault, I'll admit. Now, sucks may have been a little overboard, but outside of boning Paris Hilton and his good season, he has done nothing else of note. But it is two different positions that you are comparing and Lavar was a down linemen for one year, so please take that into account before you bash my football knowledge. My previous post may have sounded a little childish, but then again so is this thread.

Regardless, Urlacher is overrated because he had one great year when the Bears went 12-4 and has all but disappeared, not totally his fault, I'll admit.

How has Urlacher disappeared???? He's all-pro when healthy (this year) and the only reason you haven't heard of him is because the media hasn't given much exposure to the Bears who have struggled since that 12-4 season. Therefore, you don't watch football. :laugh: jk......

And right now, I would take Urlacher over Lavar, cuz he's healthy.

What "Big One" are you talking about??? If anything, he definetely stepped up in the Super Bowl coming off an injury that was supposed to sideline him for the rest of the season.

And are you saying that if T.O. didn't focuse on how he would celebrate when he gets in the endzone, that he wouldn't have gotten injured??? That is just ignorant.

And BTW, I don't know about you, but I believe that T.O. is one of the greatest physical specimens in the game right now. But, O yea, his physical performance is poor because he celebrates too much.....:doh:

Great players win superbowls, go back and watch the game

easily Lavar. Lavar hasn't done anything wrong, he is even acting like a man and not drawing attention to the team. he's not going to the media and bad mouthing the team, throughout this whole ordeal he has repeatedly supported his teammates.

Archived