Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VOTE! Lavar Arrington or Terrell Owens!

IrepDC

Who got it worse? Crayton or Keyshawn?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Who got it worse? Crayton or Keyshawn?

• Crayton! He's lucky that ball wasnt his head!
    • Keyshawn! His botox looking smile is annoying!

I was reading another thread and I saw someone compare LA to TO. Who would you rather have on your team. NOT THE REDSKINS. Just if you had a choice between the two who would you take?

I know Lavar lovers will flip out on me for this but please don't post "this is stupid". Posting that is pretty stupid. Just ignore the thread then. Thanks.

Please explain your choice. Especially those who say T.O. because Lavar lovers might want to know why.

You are comparing one guy that refused to practice unless he got a new contract, ripped his QB on two different teams, and insults his coaches....to Lavar who really is only complaining because he wants to play?

This is a stupid thread.

Agreed, except for the fact that LaVar's done more stupid things than just that.

I think this is a valid question. When T.O. talks he is a distraction, but every Sunday no one can say that he doesn't back it up. His coach even admits that on game day T.O. is actually a pleasure to coach. Lavar is more similar to T.O. than many of you are admitting. He complained last year about getting "rushed in", he's complaining this year about getting worked in "too slow". All the while he complains that the team owes him more money. They both are great guys that sometimes talk too much. The thing I thought made it a possible choice for T.O. is that he complains while scoring tons of TD's and making plays while Lavar is complaining coming off injury.

I loathe T.O. He's definietly got the worst off the field attitude in the NFL. But he's one of the top 3 WRs in the league. He performs on the field every week.

How many years into Lavar's career are we still talking about potential? He's got the ability to make amazing plays but he makes boneheaded ones all the time too. I love Lavar and want to see him on the field playing SMART, DISCIPLINED ball. But right now, Lavar does not have the ability to take over a game. T.O. does.

All that said, I don't quite know how to answer the question. I don't want TO on the Redskins, but, overall, I feel he's the more talented player.

I need to start looking at a poster's age before I read the thread. The under 20 folk just make no sense. Combine this with over 10 posts per day and you have a brutal combination.

Ok, I'll bite: Am I a player, coach, or owner? Is this like a redraft similiar to Madden football? Do we take into account the rest of the team? What about their contracts? What about their age? Is it the current player or at their best?

I think this is a valid question. When T.O. talks he is a distraction, but every Sunday no one can say that he doesn't back it up. His coach even admits that on game day T.O. is actually a pleasure to coach. Lavar is more similar to T.O. than many of you are admitting. He complained last year about getting "rushed in", he's complaining this year about getting worked in "too slow". All the while he complains that the team owes him more money. They both are great guys that sometimes talk too much. The thing I thought made it a possible choice for T.O. is that he complains while scoring tons of TD's and making plays while Lavar is complaining coming off injury.

Look, kid, as a young player, please don't make the mistake of thinking that T.O. is someone to look up to. In my opinion, he is the opposite of what makes the game of football (A) great, and (B) a winnable game. It simply does not work unless every member of the team is moving in exactly the right way at exactly the right moment on any given play. There is so much going on at any time on the football field that you cannot for a second go around thinking or talking about how good YOU are. But people do. It's amazing.

I don't want a self-important, self-indulgent, self-centered arrogant ******* anywhere near my team. I would actually like to see T.O. line up alone against 11 defenders so that he can find out 1st hand that neither the Philadelphia Eagles, the NFL, nor the world revolves around him. OK. I'm done.

:rant:

I need to start looking at a poster's age before I read the thread. The under 20 folk just make no sense. Combine this with over 10 posts per day and you have a brutal combination.

Ok, I'll bite: Am I a player, coach, or owner? Is this like a redraft similiar to Madden football? Do we take into account the rest of the team? What about their contracts? What about their age? Is it the current player or at their best?

Haha, yes I'm young. In this question you are a coach, gm, or owner. You have the choice of adding T.O. or L.A. to your team. which do you take.

"Look, kid, as a young player, please don't make the mistake of thinking that T.O. is someone to look up to."

Actually I'm nothing like either of these guys. I was a proud leader on my team, played every snap in our games(off.,def., and st's), played through injuries(gash on chin required six stitches, a broken cage that hit me in the eye everytime I hit someone), and I have never ever complained because I am playing the game I love. I look up to old school players that were tough like Ronnie Lott and Steve A****er. I kind of look down on todays "divas" more than I look up to them. FYI.

Agree with dumbest thread ever post. As much as I hate TO and wouldnt have him on my team if i could help it, I cant pick LaVar the under achieving "superstar" over an offensive force such as T.O. Id just have to leave a lot of cap room open so i can feed the beast. Then eventually trade him for a player that isnt so troublesome, maybe Chad Johnson, hes a loud mouth in a harmelss way.

i'll take TO, only because cutting hime would hurt the cap much less, then we could move on and start fresh, i love lavar, am from central PA and have always been PSU fan, but at a certain point we must cut our losses and let him be a monster somewhere else

"Look, kid, as a young player, please don't make the mistake of thinking that T.O. is someone to look up to."

Actually I'm nothing like either of these guys. I was a proud leader on my team, played every snap in our games(off.,def., and st's), played through injuries(gash on chin required six stitches, a broken cage that hit me in the eye everytime I hit someone), and I have never ever complained because I am playing the game I love. I look up to old school players that were tough like Ronnie Lott and Steve A****er. I kind of look down on todays "divas" more than I look up to them. FYI.

That's a good boy. Keep doin' what you're doin', then. & I couldn't think of better role models for you @ your position than the two you mentioned.

LOL, god you people are homers.

Hmmmm...one of the best 2 WR's in the game (and one of the best of All-Time) or a LB who has been overhyped since he's gotten here, and hasn't played a full season in 2 years?

TO does this off the field, TO does that off the field.....what does he do ON the field that Arrington hasn't done in well over a year now?

MAKES PLAYS!

Right now we're seeing Lavar split time with Warrick Holdman, with Holdman seeing most of the snaps, last year we saw Lavar on the sidelines.

This year we see TO with 2 100 yard games, and multiple long TD's. Last year we saw TO with 1200 yards and 14 TD's.

One guy has cemented himself as one of the all-time greats at his position, the other is still being talked about as "potential" 6 years into his career.

LOL, god you people are homers.

Hmmmm...one of the best 2 WR's in the game (and one of the best of All-Time) or a LB who has been overhyped since he's gotten here, and hasn't played a full season in 2 years?

TO does this off the field, TO does that off the field.....what does he do ON the field that Arrington hasn't done in well over a year now?

MAKES PLAYS!

Right now we're seeing Lavar split time with Warrick Holdman, with Holdman seeing most of the snaps, last year we saw Lavar on the sidelines.

This year we see TO with 2 100 yard games, and multiple long TD's. Last year we saw TO with 1200 yards and 14 TD's.

One guy has cemented himself as one of the all-time greats at his position, the other is still being talked about as "potential" 6 years into his career.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

However, I do really like Lavar, but he just isn't as good ON THE FIELD as Terrell Owens (I hate him, but you can't deny his numbers).

Archived