Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

VOTE! Lavar Arrington or Terrell Owens!

IrepDC

Who got it worse? Crayton or Keyshawn?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Who got it worse? Crayton or Keyshawn?

• Crayton! He's lucky that ball wasnt his head!
    • Keyshawn! His botox looking smile is annoying!

I'm a black and white guy and a die hard skins fan. Production for me is where it's at. TO's presence is ALWAYS felt in every game. Lavar's is felt in some game. Both talk. TO is a nightmare off the field... but an even greater nightmare on it against the opposition. I vote TO without a doubt! I hate his guts but the dude has ALWAYS backed it up. You can't argue with that. Lavar talks so much BS but does not hold it down a la # 52 (lewis) or the real #56 (LT). Lavar has not shown that he is a game changer. Yes, he racks up crazy stats the sends him to honolulu but at the end of the day, his team has been a looser. TO is a beast. Lavar is not. Nuff said.

You are comparing one guy that refused to practice unless he got a new contract, ripped his QB on two different teams, and insults his coaches....to Lavar who really is only complaining because he wants to play?

This is a stupid thread.

Hey, give him a break.........he is 17!!!!!

Still, it is kinda crazy to compare the two. Please remember that the only reason the T.O. is there is because he would have lost out on his MONEY. That's the ONLY reason. He'll be gone after the season.

I would NEVER want his type of mess on any team of mine. Let him stay in Philly or where ever else he goes next year.

Give me a dude like Marvin Harrison. You don't hear a peep out of this guy, he just plays, and produces!!!

LaVar sucks. I rather have T.O. anyday

Now this is ridiculus, how in the world can you compare apples with oranges. If you people look at this they both play different positions, and is hard to compare who is better and why.

I personally would rather have arrington, who is a class act than TO who is a piece of garbage and is only playing the game for money that he supposedly "deserves"

Anyway you can't compare them on anything that really counts in football.

Port

Hey, give him a break.........he is 17!!!!!

Still, it is kinda crazy to compare the two. Please remember that the only reason the T.O. is there is because he would have lost out on his MONEY. That's the ONLY reason. He'll be gone after the season.

I would NEVER want his type of mess on any team of mine. Let him stay in Philly or where ever else he goes next year.

Give me a dude like Marvin Harrison. You don't hear a peep out of this guy, he just plays, and produces!!!

I am sorry to tell you but no one person is worth the money that TO was asking for. He is a selfish football player and anyone in their right mind would not want a cancer like that on their team

Port

I'm a black and white guy and a die hard skins fan. Production for me is where it's at. TO's presence is ALWAYS felt in every game. Lavar's is felt in some game. Both talk. TO is a nightmare off the field... but an even greater nightmare on it against the opposition. I vote TO without a doubt! I hate his guts but the dude has ALWAYS backed it up. You can't argue with that. Lavar talks so much BS but does not hold it down a la # 52 (lewis) or the real #56 (LT). Lavar has not shown that he is a game changer. Yes, he racks up crazy stats the sends him to honolulu but at the end of the day, his team has been a looser. TO is a beast. Lavar is not. Nuff said.

What has T.O. won? Lavar would've been in the pro-bowl every saeon if it weren't for injuries. Every healthy season he's made the pro-bowl in different schemes. I tell you what then. If teh coaching staff here wises up and left Lavar play off the weak side like I've always wished for, I'll bet there's gonna be some more hurt QB's around.

You'd rather have a player that gets off the bench for about 2 plays a game over the best WR in football? :laugh:

Back talking trash so quickly after that humiliation yesterday... :doh:

LA wouldn't wear a Cowboy jersey...

Archived