Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd SEASON OF LOST PREMIERES TONIGHT!

TK

Best two theories I ve read today.

1- Vincent (the dog) isnt just a dog.

2- Nadia (Sayids love) is on the island.

Id like to know the signicance of the paint cans/magnet. Id like to know where the black lady went. Id like to know when Charlie finds the heroin.

dammit. I wish this show was on for 3 hours every night.

Did anybody else notice the numbers on the vial of medicine that Desmond injected?

I had it TiVO'd and they were the same set of numbers that keep popping up.

I wonder what that was all about?

Its hurlys numbers, i wonder whats up with only sharon seeing walt and waht he said backwords and stuff. Also i want to know is Desmond is going to help or bother the survivors.

I was re-watching the episode this afternoon. One thing that I noticed that I missed last night was the washer/dryer combo. They were the brand new style with the bubble window doors on the front of the machines. They only came out about 1-2 years ago, yet he was using a turntable instead of a cd player.

Just about everything in the Hatch was quite old, yet high quality, expensive stuff when it was new. It almost seems like he was there for a long time, had a prison cell type of daily routine. It doesnt match with him running with Jack no more than 5 (think it was 4) years before that moment

Just about everything in the Hatch was quite old, yet high quality, expensive stuff when it was new. It almost seems like he was there for a long time, had a prison cell type of daily routine. It doesnt match with him running with Jack no more than 5 (think it was 4) years before that moment

I heard that Jack's badge in the hospital during the flashbacks said 1997 on it.

I have it partly figured out.

The computer room is actually a teleporter that can send people anywhere in the world, or any TIME in the world. The drawback is that anyone who uses the teleporter suffers severe physical effects. The makers of the teleporter devised the medicine, which is some kind of steroid as someone had mentioned, that boosts a person's physical strength to counteract the side effects.

Desmond and Ethan are using the teleporter for some evil purpose, probably to manipulate time lines by jumping around and making things happen that appear to be coincidences with the lucky numbers. The numbers are actually the signature that they leave behind to track what they are doing. The boat people are actually trying to find a way to stop them, and know that Walt has powers that can help them do it. When we saw Walt appear speaking backwards in this week's episode, it may have been a flashback of him using the teleporter (a damaged one???) to get a message back to the group not to use the teleporter themselves.

Also, I think the French woman and her team knew about the teleporter and were hot on the trail of it when they came to the island. They may have even tried to use the teleporter without the medicine, which is why they all got "the sickness" and died.

That's all I have right now.

That's why the washer/dryer caught my eye. They are very new models. They don't fit with the older items (Turntable, exercise bike, etc). Most things would lead you to believe that they(the items at least) had been there a while. The appliances belie that.

There are a million theories out there for this show.

If Desmond and Jack met in the staduim in 1997 that means that Desmond somehow got to the island about 8 years ago. I think hes part of some research team and hes is there to observe the effects of the island. The cave and tunnels where Desmond lives is a "safe" area where the island can't affect him. The island is quarantined because of the "sickness" and Desmond uses the vials to inject an inhibitor against the "sickness". I think that Locke met Desmond previously on the island and Desmond told him to do something (I think it involved Boone's death). Thats why Locke was screaming at the hatch in Season 1, saying that he did what you wanted me to do, then the light went on.

Tons of questions, not a lot of answers.

Plus, next week, I think is about Sawyer, Jin, and Michael with a Michael flashback. I think they find the survivors from the back half of the plane. They find that Rose has found her husband.

I like that thought Evo...makes sense.

I was going along those lines trying to figure it out....the "quarantine" was written on the INSIDE of the hatch. So it had me wondering if the island itself was quarantined, and not the hatch itself.

....but nice connection on Locke yelling at the hatch.

Archived