Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2nd SEASON OF LOST PREMIERES TONIGHT!

TK

In the beginning, Desmond injected himself with something with "CS 4 8 15 16 23 42" (the numbers) written on the bottle. IT was probably a steroid making him strong enough to pull Kate somewhere. Also, Ethan was super strong.

This is what I think that stuff was. Remember how when Desmond wakes up, he's on a bunkbed. I think he was cribmates with Ethan.

Another thing about Desmond...he might have those special "Walt" powers...

In his meeting with Jack on the steps of the stadium he implies that the situation with his patient (Sara...and future wife) is not over yet. It seemed to be more than offering hope...seemed like he knew.

....there's got to be more to the Jack-Desmond story...I also thought at the end Desmond put a special emphasis on "brother" when he is speaking with Jack while the gun is pointed at Locke...

The "Roussau's genetic mirror theory" is apparently a hoax created by the people over at Lost. Just trying to throw us off.

Sorry, guys. My inside source at the Washington Post left his job to smoke pot and find inner peace as a yoga instructor. I won't be able to give you any more "inside information".

The "Roussau's genetic mirror theory" is apparently a hoax created by the people over at Lost. Just trying to throw us off.

Sorry, guys. My inside source at the Washington Post left his job to smoke pot and find inner peace as a yoga instructor. I won't be able to give you any more "inside information".

Sounds like your source is a big Ricky Williams fan!

And Kilmer, I don't think Desmond and Danielle are related at all. They may have crossed paths on the island, but I don't think he was part of her team.

I absolutely love this show. Great episode. Although, I have more questions than answers. Jack said that Sara was dead. I thought in one of the episodes last year that she was missing and Jack thought she was dead. I could be wrong. If Sara is alive, do any of you guys think she was kidnapped by her ex-fiance? I think next week we will find out what happened to Michael, Sawyer, and Jin.

A couple more tidbits from a Lost message board. Not really spoilers, but just more interlocking ideas. But dont read ahead if you dont want to.

The guy that dies in the car accident is named Mr. Rutherford, which is also Shannon's last name, who supposedly had a father that died. So basically, it could be Shannon's dad that dies on Jack. And of course he dies at 8:15. Also the number 108, which is in the mural that Jack sees inside the hatch is the total sum of all the "numbers". This show is pretty damn crazy, but I like it. And the Desmond guy is most likely Scottish, not Australian (which is what I thought).

I absolutely love this show. Great episode. Although, I have more questions than answers. Jack said that Sara was dead. I thought in one of the episodes last year that she was missing and Jack thought she was dead. I could be wrong. If Sara is alive, do any of you guys think she was kidnapped by her ex-fiance? I think next week we will find out what happened to Michael, Sawyer, and Jin.

This is going to be part of my problem....loss of memory :)....I'll have to go out and buy season one and re-watch all episodes...

I don't THINK (<---emphasis on think) Sara died. I think we may have speculated that she did to explain why Jack would be single now. I could be wrong though...

I do think the ex-fiance will be involved in the show though....as we have found out many times before NOBODY makes a casual appearance on this show. Everyone is there for a reason.

and remember, just because we saw the first time Jack met this Desmond, it doesn't mean that is where it ended. Who knows? They could have ended up meeting much more often than that. We only see the beginning and the end.

Agreed. I mentioned that in an earlier post today - that the way Desmond said "brother" at the end...with such emphasis....that I thought there is a lot more to their relationship than a casual meeting while jogging.

Even the way Jack said "You"....had a not-this-mother-effer-again sound to it...

Archived