Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Worst Thread of the Past 24 hours...

Kosher Ham

Sad but true

You sir, are a traitor. I may spend some time on their board but it is not for approval, and I would like to think that the fans there respect most of my insight and objectiveness, but I would never stoop to something like this.

You have the sack to go to a COWBOYS site to look for approval of your Ramsey love affair?

Unreal. Get over it already.

Yowza.

Not good, but this IS a call-out thread. You know the rules.

Not a call out by any means. And I tease the few guys at CZ that always read something here and scurry back to post a link at CZ to poke fun at ES. Only to find that they dont get that we are only trying to ease some tension and it is all in good spirit, like the "Why we will beat (insert team)" threads.

This is definitely not my style, but I am embarrassed about this.

Well technically the call out rule is designed for "personal matters". This seems to me to be a very public one ;)

You sure? I mean, in that case anyone can call out anyone so long as it's about football? That doesn't make sense.

In any case, why he'd go to the BOYS site of all places is beyond me.

Besides that, as an NFL observer, I've noted how fan bases tend to glom onto some perceived conventional wisdom. It's why he didn't get the answers he thought he'd get.

Why he thought he'd find different from this site or any other is beyond me.

I think the psychology behind all of this is interesting. Not just fhenry, mind you, but in this entire debate.

Sure, there are other debates on this board and others about playcalling or Jimoh making the squad, but to me, the fact that there even EXIST different sides show that there is some legitimacy in both viewpoints.

For instance, no one is calling for Taylor or Samuels to be benched. No one is saying "hey our D sucks." They may say the D needs pass rushing from the line(daniels would have gotten some, but the refs need to call holding more often) or something like that but not that they're terrible.

Then again, I remember all the Lavar and Samuels bashing threads, so who knows. Maybe people blow up criticism into something far more and that's where we get these hostile, and often personal, debates.

Sad but true

You sir, are a traitor. I may spend some time on their board but it is not for approval, and I would like to think that the fans there respect most of my insight and objectiveness, but I would never stoop to something like this.

You have the sack to go to a COWBOYS site to look for approval of your Ramsey love affair?

Unreal. Get over it already.

I don't respect your incite and wish you worse! I wish you were a return man and I was on special teams!!!!!!!!! U Dallas fan I hate U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: My brother's a Dallas fan and he's hated too do you understand ya'll are all thugs nothing but thugs :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I care little about this. However, what's amusing to me is that if he went over there for affirmation in his support of Ramsey, he was sorely disappointed. There's near-unanimous agreement that if Ramsey was in the game, a win for the Cowboys was assured! :laugh:

I don't respect your incite and wish you worse! I wish you were a return man and I was on special teams!!!!!!!!! U Dallas fan I hate U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: My brother's a Dallas fan and he's hated too do you understand ya'll are all thugs nothing but thugs :mad: :mad: :mad: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week's Incoherent Rant Award goes to...

skinsman4u.

[Applause.]

I don't think anyone is sure with whom he's so angry, but we are sure that he's not happy with someone.

Kudos.

Archived