Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowboy's fans just be comin out the WOODWORK!!

Cartdawg

Man...Everywhere I go today..all I see in NOVA are Cowboy fans! Mofo's wearin JERSEYS to work an ****!!? This is a corporate environment!! Jerseys?!?

And boooooooy are they talkin ****...ALL day long about tonite..

Mmm mmm mm...

I can' twait...and I hope we put the HURTIN on em!!!!!:dallasuck

Man...Everywhere I go today..all I see in NOVA are Cowboy fans! Mofo's wearin JERSEYS to work an ****!!? This is a corporate environment!! Jerseys?!?

Mmm mmm mm...

Just saw a dude at the credit union in Southern Maryland wearing an Emmitt Smith jersey. God I hate the Cowboys!

Mmm mmm mm...

Cowboy fans are like people who gotta have a Harley. For some reason they think they've gotta be part of the heard or they can't be cool.

Mmm mmm mm...

That's ok, by the end of the evening they will be camelians again.

Corporate environment/Cowboy fans....that's funny. Only if you're having the toilet fixed.

Tell ME about it!?! This dude.....damn. Like..yo..aren't you needin to be fixing the plumbing in the bathroom or something????

Why are you sitting at your desk acting like your programming??

With that jersey........go on.

I told him he was lucky he got into the building with that on....

It's amazing all those Cowboys fans don't break their legs jumping on and off the bandwagon so much.

These are the type of fans who have about 4 favorite teams. They are always "huge" fans of the winning team. They are all jumping off of the Vikings wagon and when looking for a place to land they see the Cow Pukes.

They are like fleas.

Duck Fallas - GO SKINS :logo:

yeh i saw a cowboys jersey on the bus to school today, then I saw a Keyshaun Johnson throwback worn by someone else. I was pissed to say the least. Then I go into class and there's a dude wearing a Joey T. jersey, and another kid with a redskins shirt on.

You should see my campus when the Eagles or Patriots play, its rediculous.

Even out here on the West Coast I see em all the time.

Just 30 mins ago I passed by a chick wearing a female Cowboy jersey on campus. I told her they are going down. She looked at me puzzled. I pointed to my hat and told her again. She looked puzzled again... and said something about not watching football.

(She must think the star is pretty) :laugh:

I've talked to some real Boys fans too. We've been going back and forth talkin some smack. Their not like Cowboy fans in Dallas or DC though. Much less homerism.

Archived