Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Any Chance in Hell Philly Loses to the Niners?

SamSneed36

McNabb hurting, TO's return, over confidence, on the road...... I can see it as a possibilty

They're at home, and if there is one thing Reid is generally good at, it's not overlooking teams and keeping the team at an even keel at all times.

I also would imagine Owens would want to prove something against the 49ers.

The Niners could win because any team has a chance nowadays, but I would have given them better odds had Philly beat Atlanta and the 49ers lost to the Rams. I don't see an 0-1 Philly team overlooking anyone.

none!i'd love to be wrong about this cause it's philly but i live in niner country and so we know everything about em.they still stink.last week was a fluke.and philly is not the rams.i will root for injuries on both sides of the ball because i hate them both.
philly will stomp 49ers this week. philly is not so great it cant be beat. however there are only a handful of teams right now that can do it. also add a little luck for the opponents. philly will once again be tops in the nfc east.however by late december i would not bet against the cowboys trouncing them.due to last years dismal record. everyone wants to write off the nfc east other than philly. however dallas is a totally different team on paper and on the field. and will get better each game. the giants have more players and experienced q.b. now and will be in most games. the redskins have one hell of a defense and can dominate games but will get beat up over time. by the end of the season i predict a shootout with dallas,philly,and carolina. with carolina advancing to s.b.

Archived