Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hit me, I'll cripple you back!

Number5

This sucks for ATL, but hey, you never should have sucker punched Axe Man!

www.kffl.com

Falcons | Mathis Out for the Year

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:48:05 -0700

KFFL has learned Atlanta Falcons CB Kevin Mathis (knee) will miss the remainder of the season after blowing out his knee Wednesday, Sept. 14. He suffered a torn ACL, MCL and PCL.

This sucks for ATL, but hey, you never should have sucker punched Axe Man!

www.kffl.com

Falcons | Mathis Out for the Year

Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:48:05 -0700

KFFL has learned Atlanta Falcons CB Kevin Mathis (knee) will miss the remainder of the season after blowing out his knee Wednesday, Sept. 14. He suffered a torn ACL, MCL and PCL.

Hmmm....injury smack from an Eagles fan......

Who da thunk it??

Did that also mean that Donovan got injured b/c of the actions of Axe Man prior to the game?

Give me a break....... :rolleyes:

What is means is a word called "Karma". The night before you intentionally disrupt a game by instigating a fight prior to the game. Then you turn around and blow your knee out in a non-contact drill. It's ironic because if it were a Redskin who was kicked out of the game by Mathis, and then Mathis got hurt, you folks would be talking more smack then we are......hypocrites!

What is means is a word called "Karma". The night before you intentionally disrupt a game by instigating a fight prior to the game. Then you turn around and blow your knee out in a non-contact drill. It's ironic because if it were a Redskin who was kicked out of the game by Mathis, and then Mathis got hurt, you folks would be talking more smack then we are......hypocrites!

"Karma?" You (Philly fans) of aaalll people shouldn't "Point fingers" at wrong. Philly fans are some of the worst acting in all of sports. So "Karma" may be the fact in which the Eagles cannot win a Super Bowl despite being one of the best teams in the NFL over the last 5 years. Ya think? :doh:

"Karma?" You (Philly fans) of aaalll people shouldn't "Point fingers" at wrong. Philly fans are some of the worst acting in all of sports. So "Karma" may be the fact in which the Eagles cannot win a Super Bowl despite being one of the best teams in the NFL over the last 5 years. Ya think? :doh:

The conversation is about injuries, yet you turn it to Super Bowl conversations..... :jerk: if you really want to talk about Karma, how about being the Number 1 team as far as Forbes yet you have not won more than 9 games in over 6 years? :silly:

The conversation is about injuries, yet you turn it to Super Bowl conversations..... :jerk: if you really want to talk about Karma, how about being the Number 1 team as far as Forbes yet you have not won more than 9 games in over 6 years? :silly:

We can take this convo "Anywhere" you wanna take it. "Injury," "Sellout streaks" Super Bowls/appearances," Hall-of-fame players/coaches, win/loss record....etc. The Skins rank at the top or near it, "Despite" not winning. Do you honestly think Philly fans will be that loyal "IF" McHype and co. start losing?

The Eagles instigated the fight by coming to the Falcons side of the field, then by Trotter mouthing off.

Now you feel good that the guy is hurt?

Classy.

Trotter is as dumb as a sack of bricks. It's just too damn easy to get a rise out of him as evident in our own game against the Eagles a few years back.

That said, while I don't wish injury on anybody I can't deny that I appreciate the irony in what has afflicted poor old Mathis. Goes to show you that Karma is one ***** you don't want to **** with.

Archived