Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why we'll beat the Cowboys

spanishomelette

the fact that you think i woudl lie about somebody's death shows your ingnorance, i hope one day you actaully grow up

Honey,

You come to a REDSKIN board......and want to talk trash. We see your age as 17 and realize you are just a little boy who wants to be noticed.

Let me explain that you would be MUCH MORE WELCOME if you came with some KNOWLEDGE and could contribute to the conversation.

You know the old saying........children should be seen and not heard.

So, as a fellow Texan, let me give you a piece of advice.....just sit back.......learn about the board....and then post something relevant.

Blondie

****Well heck. I see he was banned about 15 minutes before I posted this. I just HATE wasting a good lecture.

;)

Blondie

Originally Posted by WeownUOne thing I never understood about Gibbs was his comment about "Ugly people" in Dallas. I didn't get offended like some people did. I saw it for what it was, he just opened his mouth and said something he wishes he hadn't said", hey we've all been there, done that, but anyone who has EVER been to dallas would say the opposite. The women here are hotter than hell. Best looking women in the country. So when he said it, I just laughed. I guess had it been true, I would have gotten mad.

I went to Dallas a few years ago for quakecon (don't ask). I specifically wore my Redskins Jersey. I only got heckled by a few people. I was disappointed. But the women there are OMG Hot. Strip clubs a++++++++++++++

GL on Monday bish, you'll need it:)

On behalf of DALLAS women I want to thank y'all for recognizing the beauty here.

THANKS!!

Blondie

Archived