Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I hate Don Banks more then LP

eparks11

I really hate Don Banks. I mean the serious kind of hate where I wish he'd lose his job and become a homeless drifter.

Here is his "preview" of the Skins game this weekend. Is it too much to ask for him to just do his freaking job and write a true preview of the game and leave his personal hatred for the redskins and Dan Snyder out of it?

Chicago (0-0) at Washington (0-0)

You've got to be a fantasy football junkie to get stoked for this one, easily the dog game of the week. One team will start a rookie quarterback (Chicago's Kyle Orton), and the other one will probably switch to a rookie (Washington's Jason Campbell) any day now. The beginning of year two in D.C. is about when Steve Spurrier realized that this wasn't the job he thought it was. Wonder if Joe Gibbs is creeping toward arriving at the same type of conclusion?

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/don_banks/09/08/matchup.mixer/index.html

If it gets any bigger, they may not need shoulder pads.

Good. Just like the Arrington interview where he talked about people saying he is washed up.

These guys read this stuff, and it gets posted in the locker room. Despite the fact that they say they pay no attention to it.

the barometer on what is going on with this team is Gregg Williams.

Williams' tutelage of the Redskins defense in 2004 gained plaudits from even the harshest Redskins critics around the NFL.

if things in the organization were that bad he could have bailed out of here after the season and landed with a top team from 2004.

instead he indicated he was going to stay in DC for 2005.

if he didn't think things were going to improve, why put up with the extra pain? :)

the barometer on what is going on with this team is Gregg Williams.

Williams' tutelage of the Redskins defense in 2004 gained plaudits from even the harshest Redskins critics around the NFL.

if things in the organization were that bad he could have bailed out of here after the season and landed with a top team from 2004.

instead he indicated he was going to stay in DC for 2005.

if he didn't think things were going to improve, why put up with the extra pain? :)

Excellent point.

Archived