Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Grab a stick & beat a dead horse - The Merged QB Threads

illone

Hey, why is it the antis get to talk about others having jocks in their mouth or having their face in another man's jock strap?

not only is it disgusting, but it puts you in an odd light since you describe with so much relish something that could only be considered homoerotic.

Dude, he isnt going to listen. They why they have a block list. Use it.

Try taking a logic or debate class sometime. Then come back here. Yeah, he just performed pretty damn well in the third, very important pre-season game. And that against the best defense in the league last year. But those are excuses, huh?

:laugh:

Ummm, hardly. I'm a logic jock sniffer, not someone who acts upon primal instincts and thinks he's a genius. Too bad you can't resort to that and, typically, rely on the namecalling.

Yes, you are logically sound....

Patrick Ramsey throws a lobb while being tackled directly to Polomalu and you say, "But it wasnt his fault"

Very logical thinking. :laugh:

Try taking a logic or debate class sometime. Then come back here. Yeah, he just performed pretty damn well in the third, very important pre-season game. And that against the best defense in the league last year. But those are excuses, huh?

Yes, and im sure if Ramsey was having an amazing "meaningless preseason", you would say the same about him in sarcasm.... :doh:

Brunell had how many passes dropped by A Brown ? something like 4

He had 3 in a row dropped last game.

That was a dropped TD by Brown this game. Brunell would have put up 17 points in his quarter and 1 minute. The TD to the corner was a pass Ramsey wouldnt make. He dropped it in there. Ramsey doesnt have that kind of touch.

I'm not trying to make up and I see you dont know anything about football. Why wasnt the pick his fault? Did he throw it? If the Wr broke off his route how would you know? I'm sorry you knew the play or is it another EXCUSE! BINGO, we have something here. Also, why was the Pitt game "the most credible gauge " O, b/c you said so? or b/c you know nothing about football. You dont make a credible gauge over one game. I'm wasting my time talking to you your another jock strap rider. Get back to me when your football knowledge grows up!

Oh God. Have you paid attention to any of the post-game reports on that pick? Yeah, they said that Thrash did screw up his route, hence the interception. Of course, in keeping with your typically idiotic drivel, I'll point out the fact that Brunell couldn't complete four passes to Antonio Brown.

As for the third pre-season game, most folks who know something about football know that the third game is the best yardstick by which to measure players and teams. And as for looking beyond that, try looking at his progress, genius. He's progressed in every game since the scrimmage. So, to say that you can use stats from back then as a basis for which to assess his merit now is, well, retarded.

And don't get on this kick about knowing football. You can't muster basic logic and rationale. Try that out first.

haha im sure EVERYONE knows by now that Goldenstar is a PR Jock sniffer.

Anytime anyone ever says anything other then positive about Ramsey, he pulls out his digital gun and gets on the defensive. :laugh:

Typical quote ... " Yea he threw a pick , but it wasnt his fault " awwwww :rolleyes: its okay... you'll be okay! :laugh:

Oh yeahl. Then there's the other unfortunate insert somewhat graphic, and sometimes homophobic comeback for those that do support the man. Always a good way to incite further intelligent discourse, ( though redundant ;) ), on the subject.

Man I'm really glad nobody that makes decisions about this team ever listens to us, or the Skins would be a mess right now.

:sucks:

To all the guys who start the Brunell v. Ramsey QB controversy threads: You are grounded until at least after week 4. Now settle down or I'm sending you to bed without any dinner! :slap:

Yes, you are logically sound....

Patrick Ramsey throws a lobb while being tackled directly to Polomalu and you say, "But it wasnt his fault"

Very logical thinking. :laugh:

I see. So, by that logic, how many passes did Brunell throw incomplete to Brown tonight? Why couldn't he have completed one of those four? I mean, Brown was wide open on some of those passes and Brunell was playing against some second and third stringers.

Ball's in your court, slappy.

Brunell had how many passes dropped by A Brown ? something like 4

He had 3 in a row dropped last game.

That was a dropped TD by Brown this game. Brunell would have put up 17 points in his quarter and 1 minute. The TD to the corner was a pass Ramsey wouldnt make. He dropped it in there. Ramsey doesnt have that kind of touch.

Wait a minute, you mean Brunell threw four incompletions to Brown, some of which came when Brown was wide open. And, of course, had Brunell been able to complete that TD pass, we'd have had more points.

Sorry, but we don't need someone like Brunell who consistently misses what might be one of our starting WRs.

Oh yeahl. Then there's the other unfortunate insert somewhat graphic, and sometimes homophobic comeback for those that do support the man. Always a good way to incite further intelligent discourse, ( though redundant ;) ), on the subject.

:laugh: Just tells you what happens when they run out of some cogent points to raise.

Wait a minute, you mean Brunell threw four incompletions to Brown, some of which came when Brown was wide open. And, of course, had Brunell been able to complete that TD pass, we'd have had more points.

Sorry, but we don't need someone like Brunell who consistently misses what might be one of our starting WRs.

How do I block this guy from posting on this thread? He is killing me I think he must be the PR person for Patrick Ramsey.

2-10-WAS32 (11:08) P.Ramsey pass incomplete to C.Cooley. ( bad pass )

3-10-WAS32 (11:04) P.Ramsey sacked at WAS 31 for -1 yards (P.Boulware).

- clueless, holding ball to long

4-11-WAS31 (10:33) C.Mohr punts 33 yards to BLT 36, Center-E.Albright, downed by WAS-R.Cartwright.

Washington Redskins at 08:28

1-10-WAS24 (7:14) P.Ramsey sacked at WAS 18 for -6 yards (T.Polley).

See first sack

2-16-WAS18 (6:41) P.Ramsey pass to R.Cartwright to WAS 28 for 10 yards (W.Demps). ( screen - nice pass )

3-6-WAS28 (5:56) P.Ramsey pass incomplete to R.Cartwright. ( tipped at the line )

4-1-WAS33 (5:52) C.Mohr punts 42 yards to BLT 25, Center-E.Albright.

Washington Redskins at 03:36

2-6-WAS42 (2:56) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown ( dropped side line - bad throw - hit him in the chest - 20 yards on a line)

3-6-WAS42 (2:51) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown. ( dropped - other side line hit in hands again 25 yard rocket throw)

4-6-WAS42 (2:46) C.Mohr punts 42 yards to BLT 16, Center-E.Albright, fair catch by B.Sams.

Washington Redskins at 01:37

1-20-WAS31 (1:12) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass to N.Broughton to WAS 35 for 4 yards (D.Carter). - Screen

3-3-WAS48 (15:00) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown. ( dropped - should have been a TD)

2-10-BAL48 (14:52) M.Brunell pass to J.Thrash to BLT 19 for 29 yards (C.Williams). - lop with touch sideline.

2-10-BAL10 (12:15) M.Brunell pass incomplete to J.Thrash. - rolls out - tight pass to side line on target but would have been a tough catch. )

3-10-BAL10 (12:10) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass incomplete to R.Cartwright. - (bad pass - high and away )

4-10-BAL10 (12:05) J.Hall 28 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-E.Albright, Holder-C.Mohr.

WAS 3 BAL 0, Plays: 10 Yards: 49 Possession: 4:36.

Washington Redskins at 09:30

2-12-WAS9 (8:48) M.Brunell pass incomplete to B.Kozlowski. ( bad throw, got away from him )

3-12-WAS9 (8:42) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown. ( dropped - AGAIN )

4-12-WAS9 (8:38) C.Mohr punts 43 yards to BLT 48, Center-E.Albright. B.Sams to BLT 48 for no gain (N.Broughton).

Washington Redskins at 05:20

2-8-WAS23 (4:46) M.Brunell pass to M.Sellers to WAS 48 for 25 yards (C.Williams). - rolls from pressure throw on the run - no way Ramsey makes that throw.

2-9-WAS49 (3:31) M.Brunell pass incomplete to J.Elliott. - rookie does run to the 1st down mark. It was a timing pattern to the corner.

3-9-WAS49 (3:28) M.Brunell pass to B.Kozlowski to BLT 39 for 12 yards (Z.Norton). - almost sacked, doubles back throws across his body - NO NO way Ramsey could do that.

1-10-BAL39 (2:44) M.Brunell pass to J.Farris to BLT 35 for 4 yards (Z.Norton).

3-2-BAL31 (2:00) M.Brunell pass to J.Elliott ran ob at BLT 24 for 7 yards.

1-10-BAL24 (1:55) M.Brunell pass incomplete to J.Farris. - throws on the run, almost a TD, great throw, caught out of bounds.

3-8-BAL22 (1:08) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass to J.Farris for 22 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

J.Hall extra point is GOOD, Center-E.Albright, Holder-C.Mohr.

WAS 10 BAL 3, Plays: 11 Yards: 79 Possession: 4:23.

Ramsey 1-2 2 sacks 1 tipped pass - but hes 25-30 spitting

Brunell 7-16 1 TF 1 drive for a field goal.

11-16 2 TD's 1 drive for FG

How do I block this guy from posting on this thread? He is killing me I think he must be the PR person for Patrick Ramsey.

If you really feel thats necessary, then click on their name, bring up the dropdown list (assuming you have JS enabled on your browser you should bring up a dropdown) then select the last optioln Add "____" to you ignore list.

2-10-WAS32 (11:08) P.Ramsey pass incomplete to C.Cooley.

3-10-WAS32 (11:04) P.Ramsey sacked at WAS 31 for -1 yards (P.Boulware).

4-11-WAS31 (10:33) C.Mohr punts 33 yards to BLT 36, Center-E.Albright, downed by WAS-R.Cartwright.

Washington Redskins at 08:28

1-10-WAS24 (7:14) P.Ramsey sacked at WAS 18 for -6 yards (T.Polley).

2-16-WAS18 (6:41) P.Ramsey pass to R.Cartwright to WAS 28 for 10 yards (W.Demps).

3-6-WAS28 (5:56) P.Ramsey pass incomplete to R.Cartwright.

4-1-WAS33 (5:52) C.Mohr punts 42 yards to BLT 25, Center-E.Albright.

Washington Redskins at 03:36

2-6-WAS42 (2:56) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown ( dropped )

3-6-WAS42 (2:51) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown. ( dropped )

4-6-WAS42 (2:46) C.Mohr punts 42 yards to BLT 16, Center-E.Albright, fair catch by B.Sams.

Washington Redskins at 01:37

1-20-WAS31 (1:12) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass to N.Broughton to WAS 35 for 4 yards (D.Carter).

3-3-WAS48 (15:00) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown. ( dropped )

2-10-BAL48 (14:52) M.Brunell pass to J.Thrash to BLT 19 for 29 yards (C.Williams).

2-10-BAL10 (12:15) M.Brunell pass incomplete to J.Thrash.

3-10-BAL10 (12:10) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass incomplete to R.Cartwright.

4-10-BAL10 (12:05) J.Hall 28 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-E.Albright, Holder-C.Mohr.

WAS 3 BAL 0, Plays: 10 Yards: 49 Possession: 4:36.

Washington Redskins at 09:30

2-12-WAS9 (8:48) M.Brunell pass incomplete to B.Kozlowski.

3-12-WAS9 (8:42) M.Brunell pass incomplete to A.Brown. ( dropped )

4-12-WAS9 (8:38) C.Mohr punts 43 yards to BLT 48, Center-E.Albright. B.Sams to BLT 48 for no gain (N.Broughton).

Washington Redskins at 05:20

2-8-WAS23 (4:46) M.Brunell pass to M.Sellers to WAS 48 for 25 yards (C.Williams).

2-9-WAS49 (3:31) M.Brunell pass incomplete to J.Elliott.

3-9-WAS49 (3:28) M.Brunell pass to B.Kozlowski to BLT 39 for 12 yards (Z.Norton).

1-10-BAL39 (2:44) M.Brunell pass to J.Farris to BLT 35 for 4 yards (Z.Norton).

3-2-BAL31 (2:00) M.Brunell pass to J.Elliott ran ob at BLT 24 for 7 yards.

1-10-BAL24 (1:55) M.Brunell pass incomplete to J.Farris.

3-8-BAL22 (1:08) (Shotgun) M.Brunell pass to J.Farris for 22 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

J.Hall extra point is GOOD, Center-E.Albright, Holder-C.Mohr.

WAS 10 BAL 3, Plays: 11 Yards: 79 Possession: 4:23.

Ramsey 1-2 2 sacks

Brunell 7-16 1 TF 1 drive for a field goal.

11-16 2 TD's 1 drive for FG

Congratulations. In your 40 years of existence, you've mastered the skill of cutting and pasting. Great rejoinder, man.

Wait a minute, you mean Ramsey had the top 3 worst QB ratings in the nfl last year? only ahead of boller and ben smoker? :laugh:

Go caress and ease the bruise on Ramseys' forehead from his tight helmet he wore his rookie season. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Archived