Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Prison Break

mhd24

What a great show! I'm totally into this show and can't wait till next week. Only problem is that those wizards at fox decided to slot it at 9:00 pm on mondays. Why couldn't they have just pushed forward to 8:00 so we could all watch mnf.

damn damn damn i missed it :doh:

Please tell me what happened in this episode so i can catch up next week!

So much stuff this week since it was a 2 hour premier. The screw was used as a screwdriver into the toilet. It had to knawed off so it could turned into one though. Michael (the main guy) has tattoos all over his body that has a hidden message of the entire prison blueprint.

So much stuff this week since it was a 2 hour premier. The screw was used as a screwdriver into the toilet. It had to knawed off so it could turned into one though. Michael (the main guy) has tattoos all over his body that has a hidden message of the entire prison blueprint.

He grinded the screw down to an allen wrench, hence the allen on his tattoo. Schweitzer was the name on the blueprints of the toilet-sinks in the cells. And the number had to do with the screw, I didn't get what exactly it meant. I guess it had to do with the size of the screw, since he needed that specific one to use as the allen wrench.

• 2 weeks later...

Im caught up from the summaries on show 1 from you guys and watching last weeks show. It's a great show. This is coming from a person who never really gets into TV shows. I usually dont have the patience to wait out a series, but this show is great. I'm really looking forward to next weeks show. Falcons and Eagles will just have to wait until 10.

Actually I read somewhere that the creator has enough written down to do atleast 2 seasons.

But yeah, great show.

2 seasons ?

Thats seems unlikely, since it isnt on the premise of 24.

They have gone through several days during a single one hour episode.

It would be cool but, I dont know how they would do it without slowing the show down to the point where it isnt as interesting.

Right now, his brother only has around a month or less to live. Cant imagine that turned into 2 years with the pace they have already set.

Unless they let the brother die...Hmmm

2 seasons ?

It would be cool but, I dont know how they would do it without slowing the show down to the point where it isnt as interesting.

Right now, his brother only has around a month or less to live. Cant imagine that turned into 2 years with the pace they have already set.

Yeah, and if they keep prolonging the escape, sooner or later the show will get boring, we'll see. It has me hooked and I love it.

2 seasons ?

Actually, they do plan to get 2, maybe even 3 seasons. The escape is supposed to happen near the end of the first season. Season 2, and possibly 3 (depending on how well it does), will be in the style of 'The Fugitive'. They'll be on the run trying to figure out who is framing Lincoln.

Archived