Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Why i can not wait for preseason to be over

herman

Because then i will not have to listen to Jeff Bostic's corny ass for another 11 months (barring he doesn't do any Skins games for Fox) At this point i could careless if he was one of the O.G. Hogs. His dry sense of humor has me running to Best Buy to pick up the BoomBox for my Sirius satellite radio. This is the year that i turn off the commercial broadcasters (minus Joe Buck, Aikman, Madden and Michaels) and tune into the radio broadcast. Jeff Bostic could be the worst since Sly Stallone tried his hand at commentating for his Contender showdown. (Sly's blow-by-blow for the big fight..."and he...Aaaargggghhh....OooooHHhhhhhh......Doooohhh!!!.....WwooooOOOW!")

Bostic asked the play-by-play guy the other game if he played fantasy football and the guy gave a NO that made it sound like he was asked if he crossed dressed and gave gloryhole treats to HOF'ers. And then Bostic proceeds to say "why the heck would I want to play fantasy football!? I played reality football for 14 years!?" Well Congrats Jeffy B! Way to alienate 99% of your viewers.

The guy is such a tool, i can't wait for the regular season!

Dude. Lay off one of the premier hogs. He's one of the all-time great Skins. He has a lot more brownie points than you.

He could eat puppies for breakfast and slap a nun at lunch and he'll still have a couple of superbowl rings for the Skins. He was a centerpiece of the greatest O-Line of all time. A real warrior for the team.

So ease up.

Dude. Lay off one of the premier hogs. He's one of the all-time great Skins. He has a lot more brownie points than you.

He could eat puppies for breakfast and slap a nun at lunch and he'll still have a couple of superbowl rings for the Skins. He was a centerpiece of the greatest O-Line of all time. A real warrior for the team.

So ease up.

I never questioned his ability as an O-lineman. but just because he was a "Premiere Hog" doesn't mean he now can become a commentator. Just like pro athletes that think that just because they score TD's or slam dunks that they can cut an album. Sure they can..it's a free country...but i can also call them out on it. And you Jeff Bostic, suck as a commentator!

Good day to you sir. :cheers:

meh, as long as they talk about WHAT IS ON THE FIELD he isn't so bad. It's when they start to talk about other things that have NOTHING to do with the game that makes me just what to hit the mute button.

I use to listen to the radio but now that I have a dish there is a 5 second delay that is too annoying to get use to. :(

I am inclined to agree with the thread starter (except for his complimenting John Madden, who sucks). Bostic was a GREAT Redskin, but he's not a commentator. Hey, Jeff, youre a Super Bowl Champion. Watch and enjoy the game from the stands with a beer (im buyin'), put the mic down.

Hey, deion tried to commentate, and well now he's back as a nickle back in B-More....

and no, he's not the worst commentator ever, whats his face that did monday night a couple years ago...HE was the worst, i purposely didnt watch games cuz i couldnt handle listening to him...

Hey, deion tried to commentate, and well now he's back as a nickle back in B-More....

and no, he's not the worst commentator ever, whats his face that did monday night a couple years ago...HE was the worst, i purposely didnt watch games cuz i couldnt handle listening to him...

You're thinking of Dennis Miller, unfunny comedian, miserable announcer, and right-wing toolbox.

As for Bostic, just because he was a great player (and he was a great playe) doesn't make his color commentating tolerable. If I were a Reds fan, I'd still hate Joe Morgan's commentary, and he was perhaps the greatest 2B ever.

But the worst commentators ever were on XFL. I think that the announcing killed that League more than anything else. I swear JR was getting 50 bucks every time he said the word "smashmouth" and Jerry "The King" Lawler knew less about football than I know about spaceship engineering. And then there was Jesse Ventura...

I just want it over with no (or minor) injuries.....so far we haven't had a serious one (Bowen being the worst so far and he'll be back by the opener).

This Ravens game is meaningless......we saw what we needed to against Pittsburgh, bring in the 2nd and 3rd teamers!!!!

No kidding. As long as the NFL is letting Ray get away with jumping on piles to increase his tackle totals I want to have my starters in there as little as possible.

This is the team that took out Vick a couple of seasons ago...

So ease up.

One of the most under-rated members of the Hogs imo.

Archived