Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Corey Simon De-Franchised,now a free agent

chow184

I'd take him in a heartbeat.

Of course, he'll cost more than we can afford right now. Still, given his age and past performance, Williams is a guy who could really provide some motivation to Simon and make him something special. Not that Johnson isn't that type of coach, but, sometimes a tone deafness can develop to some degree and the fit just doesn't work out.

Simon, though, would play the same role as Griffin and therefore is not a great fit for us. This does strike me as a pretty cheap move by the Eagles, and, if done by the Redskins, would be evil Danny Snyder screwing over a player :).

I agree

its not true he wants a huge huge contract, he was only asking for that kind of money to scare off teams that were interested in trading for him(Simon really wanted to stay in philthadelphia).

hopefully we can get him at a modest contract

its not true he wants a huge huge contract, he was only asking for that kind of money to scare off teams that were interested in trading for him(Simon really wanted to stay in philthadelphia).

hopefully we can get him at a modest contract

That sounds slightly more credible than Sean Gilberts claim that God told him to hold out.

Seriously, if he had wanted to stay with the Eagles he would have found a way to come to a compromise. Everything else is just non-sense.

The skins FO will not go after this player. First, we can't afford him and second he doesn't seem to me to be the type of player that Williams wants on his defense. H. Thomas called him lazy and from his current salary demands he seems greedy (yes, many players are), but we don't need a player like that.

Archived