Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who is the BEST Skin to wear Jersey #21?

I voted Terry Allen. Deion may be the best every to wear 21 but he wasn't so "primetime" when he played for the Skins. I can't get that image of him returning a punt and the football bouncing off his facemask.. haha Sean Taylor may be my answer in a few years but he's hasn't worn 21 for a regular season game for the Skins... yet..

Mike Nelms was the best REDSKIN to wear #21 to date.

Deion was here for one season and that was hardly his best season in the NFL. I don't think having played ONE season anywhere that you can be considered for a career look back.

Sean Taylor may become the best #21, but Nelms made the pro bowl a number of times and contributed to CHAMPIONSHIPS.

Taylor hasn't even scratched the surface of that legacy yet :)

How can meion even be in this poll? The guy was a waste of space in our precious uniform and he ripped the team off for a lot of cash.

Nelms

Byner

Allen

Taylor unless he changes his mind and wants another number will be known as the best

Terry Allen was the best, Byner would be a close second. Nelms is third though he'd be number 1 if his skill at returning translated to defense, a KR is just not on the field enough also, unlike Allen and Byner, I never saw him single handedly win a game (but that could be based on what his main contribution although I saw B-Mitch come close to doing it from the KR role). Taylor could be the best but he's never worn it in a game.

Archived