Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESPN Stop Saying T.O!

LoGiK

Wait, don't you know that TO is all that sports fans care about? Forget about the MLB playoff races, or the first week of preseason games, every sports fan everywhere is only concerned with one thing: what TO has done since ESPN last talked about him. Everything else is insignificant. :puke:

ESPN sucks, and they have for awhile. I only put up with them because there's no alternative yet.

all their NFL "experts" and sports center just seem to get repitive....

I was watching ESPN couple mins ago and they were talking about steelers reciever Hynes Ward and the annoucer changes the subject to TO... Oh My God!

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

Wait, don't you know that TO is all that sports fans care about? Forget about the MLB playoff races, or the first week of preseason games, every sports fan everywhere is only concerned with one thing: what TO has done since ESPN last talked about him. Everything else is insignificant. :puke:

ESPN sucks, and they have for awhile. I only put up with them because there's no alternative yet.

I don't put up with them AT ALL!

The only time, and I do mean ONLY time I watch ESPN is Sunday night football.

I do not watch any of their pre-game or post-game shows, and forget about the so called SportsCenter.

(Sometimes, when ESPN Classic is showing an old Skins game, I'll watch that.)

Originally posted by SlinginSammy HOF '63

ESPN and there goons try to hard to be hip. Please, just report sports!!!

Yeah, but that commercial tonight with the one announcer trying to fire up the other one and all of a sudden the ump came up to tell them to wrap it up...that was damn funny. You have to give them that. They have some seriously funny sportscenter commercials.

i get a kick out of t.o. himself saying that "the media has blown this thing out of proportion." i have something to say to you, t.o.

this is excactly what you media whores want. you egotistical pieces of crap always want the limelight on you, and you never ever ever want to take the blame for anything. the latest incident should have never left the locker room, but, you, t.o. cannot keep your big huge mouth shut. do us a favor, PLAY FOOTBALL, OR STAY HOME. but in both cases....SHUT UP.

Originally posted by jaydean

i have something to say to you, t.o.

this is excactly what you media whores want. you egotistical pieces of crap always want the limelight on you, and you never ever ever want to take the blame for anything. the latest incident should have never left the locker room, but, you, t.o. cannot keep your big huge mouth shut. do us a favor, PLAY FOOTBALL, OR STAY HOME. but in both cases....SHUT UP.

I sense a little hostility from you.

i'm just tired of the guys like t.o. claiming that everyone is "misquoting him", and "bugging him", and "taking everything out of context", when it's him thats always looking for the camera to say something.

a simple "no comment" is something you'll never here from this media whore.

Archived