Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Packers Chargers Game Thread

SamSneed36

Like I said in another thread, at least TO was honest. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a complete moron, but at least TO was speaking on a situation that he himself is involved in.

Rosenhaus piped in every 30 seconds like it was him that was kicked out by Reid. That annoyed me to no end.

Originally posted by KDawg

Like I said in another thread, at least TO was honest. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a complete moron, but at least TO was speaking on a situation that he himself is involved in.

Rosenhaus piped in every 30 seconds like it was him that was kicked out by Reid. That annoyed me to no end.

It was annoying, no doubt, but thats because Drew is much better at twisting things and being a shameless weasle, but that doesnt excuse T.O. and it doesnt make him honest either. Drew is T.O.'s agent, he didnt have to bring him, he could have shut him up.

Originally posted by SamSneed36

It was annoying, no doubt, but thats because Drew is much better at twisting things and being a shameless weasle, but that doesnt excuse T.O. and it doesnt make him honest either. Drew is T.O.'s agent, he didnt have to bring him, he could have shut him up.

I agree. I guess I just feel that since the situation is TO's, TO should be doing the talking. I don't want to hear a TO sob story coming from Drew Rosenhaus.

Originally posted by KDawg

I agree. I guess I just feel that since the situation is TO's, TO should be doing the talking. I don't want to hear a TO sob story coming from Drew Rosenhaus.

Well i kinda got the feeling T.O. didnt have much to say. He keeps saying pretty much exactly the same thing over and over. I dunno if T.O. was coached on what to say or what the situation was, he seems like he must be a fairly smart guy but in this interview he just seemed dumb. Not dumb jackass dumb, dumb like stupid

only watched a little bit. That TO interview was pretty interesting. Favre doesnt talk to Rodgers? Doesnt he care about his team after he retires? Also, I think San Diego needs help if Darren Sproles is the backup, that guy had speed, but didnt seem to do much else. Maybe he'll break out now, I dunno.

Archived