Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Are extremers going to berate Pastabelly when he comes to camp?

mhd24

Originally posted by bubba9497

he isn't coming to Ashburn, just the scrimmage in Baltimore

The spineless wonder won't even go to Ashburn huh??

Guess he'll be spending time in the buffet line at Golden Corral,feeding his face and making up stuff to write about this team. :sick:

You know, Len jumped out in front of my car the other day and I swerved to miss him and ran out of gas..........

Hes an annoying guy but who really cares what he says or does? In the end its just his opinion and its not like the Skins have done a ton in recent past to merit many favorable articles from anyone.

He pisses me off too, but i just look forward to seeing him eat his words some day, I dont need to go scream at him

Originally posted by DieselPwr44

You know, Len jumped out in front of my car the other day and I swerved to miss him and ran out of gas..........

:laugh:

The reason he's not coming to Ashburn is because #1) Redskins Park needs SOME food left over for the team & #2) they also don't have enough seats to accomodate him-even if he's the only one there.

If he did come to training camp, i would toss a box of donuts into the street, then watch as he probably sniffs the air, smells the donuts with his incredible food sensing nose, then watch as he devours them while the skins practice. His report on ESPN would probably go something like this:

By your favorite fat boy,

Len Pastabelly.

I went to the Redskins training camp yesterday. I was mostly unimpressed, after watching five minutes I decided that the Redskins would have another season of bad offense, with an overrated defense getting most of the credit for whatever wins they could muster. While I was there, i saw the most amazing thing though. It was not 11, but 12 freshly baked donuts from Dunkin Donuts. They were lying in the middle of the street, in a box, wasting away while i was standing there hungry. I made an impulsive decision that watching the 'skins was probably as interesting as watching molasses, which by the way is one of my favorite foods smothered on pizza, so I decided to go grab that lucky box of donuts. I avoided speeding cars out on the road, finally claiming my prize. When i got to the other side of the road, i devoured those donuts, every single one of them. They were hot, and they melted in my mouth. What was even better was the fact that they were jelly donuts, my favorite donut in the whole wide world. After i finished the box in under 2 minutes, i was left feeling extremely satisfied, something i never would've achieved watching the Redskins. When I left Redskins Park that day I had the greatest feeling ever. Hopefully someday I will experience another situation like that. I just wish next time it wouldn't be at Redskins Park. I had a revelation too. It's one of my favorite ideas yet. They should put peanut butter in their jelly donuts. It could be called, the peanut butter and jelly donut. I love it!

Archived