Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lunchtime raids net 15 strippers in Tampa-area clubs

CrazyZeb

This may have been posted before (and if so I apologize), but this has got to be the worst group of strippers... ever. Is that a cold sore? A glass eye? Creepy.

Okay, Girls. Line Up For Your Mug Shots

Lunchtime raids net 15 strippers in Tampa-area clubs

JULY 29--In a lunchtime undercover operation, Florida cops yesterday busted 15 strippers on a variety of criminal charges, including prostitution and exposure of a sexual organ. The arrests came at five different gentlemen's clubs (Bare Assets, Lollipops, Extasy, Brass Flamingo, and Calendar Girls) along U.S. Highway 19 in the Tampa area. According to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office, previous operations were carried out at night, but since the strip clubs were packed during lunch (and the talent was rather, um, frisky), the midday raid was planned. Fourteen of the arrestees posed for mug shots, which you'll find below (make sure to click on each image to see the following booking photo). We've also provided a link to a police report above a handful of photos. It is unclear if any of the charged offenses occurred in a Champagne Room.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0729051strip1.html

Man, did you guys read the police report?

The man asked for a lap dance for $30.00. He then paid her an additional $60.00 for "manual stimulation". After the dance was over, he paid her $60.00 and arrested her for prostitution? :wtf:

So, it is O.K. for an undercover police officer to solicit prostitution, let her commit the act on him, then arrest her for prostitution????

Can't she arrest him for soliciting a prostitute? What is the difference? Just because he was the payer, he still got "services" which he paid for with state money, and then he arrests her.

BTW, remind me never to go to a strip bar in Tampa during the day. Hell, these women are in my league, why would I pay to watch that? If I want to go to a strip club, I want to see some prime women I wouldn't have a chance in hell of getting, not somebody I would "consider" after having 10 beers :laugh:

Originally posted by GoSkinsGo

Some of those ladies look rather beat up and what the hell is with that one chicks eye? Man that is freaky.

Though I'd say 1-3 are the best looking. Though I do like how 4 posed for the camera.

That's what your eye looks like when you've gotten the sh!t kicked outta ya!

Archived