Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

TO on ESPY's

BillyKilmer

Originally posted by BillyKilmer

And then I hope he goes mute for about 5 years

Agreed!

Unfortunately, there's always an annoying TO or Neon Deion these days that need to keep their mouths running 24/7.

After Owens another NFL hemorrhoid will emerge.

Originally posted by bird_1972

Jeremy Roenick should get the "shut up award" for lambasting the fans of a sport that has been on haitus for over a year - he should be kissing the fans' a**es, esp when the players are asking to be paid well over market value.

wrong

You didn't catch the whole interview. Dan Patrick set him up.

Originally posted by da#1skinsfan

So what exactly did he say? Anyone with a quote?

Basically, Stu Scott asked him if he'll be at the Iggles training camp, and TO said to ask Andy Reid and some other guy because they run the team. Then he added Donovan, saying he ran the team too, that it was his team. Then Stu asked TO about the attention he gets for the stuff he does and TO just went off saying it doesn't bother him, then thanking God for his talent and his family.

*Speaking of the ESPYs, I was really impressed with the 2 guys they chose for the Arthur Ashe Courage Award. I was surprised that Mark Fields wasn't going to get it, but the story behind these 2 guys was amazing. They usually do a good job with this award, I remember Denzel Washington presenting it to George Weah last year.

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

They usually do a good job with this award, I remember Denzel Washington presenting it to George Weah last year.

That was a good story.

Speaking of George Weah isn't he running for president in Liberia?

Originally posted by bird_1972

Jeremy Roenick should get the "shut up award" for lambasting the fans of a sport that has been on haitus for over a year - he should be kissing the fans' a**es, esp when the players are asking to be paid well over market value.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :notworthy

A double amen here, bird.

Originally posted by Fatty P For The Pulitzer

Basically, Stu Scott asked him if he'll be at the Iggles training camp, and TO said to ask Andy Reid and some other guy because they run the team. Then he added Donovan, saying he ran the team too, that it was his team. Then Stu asked TO about the attention he gets for the stuff he does and TO just went off saying it doesn't bother him, then thanking God for his talent and his family.

*Speaking of the ESPYs, I was really impressed with the 2 guys they chose for the Arthur Ashe Courage Award. I was surprised that Mark Fields wasn't going to get it, but the story behind these 2 guys was amazing. They usually do a good job with this award, I remember Denzel Washington presenting it to George Weah last year.

He didn't thank his momma and start crying?

Archived