Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

funny story about eagles training camp

FARAPS

so yea i was visiting lehigh last year because im going there now, and while we were there we heard that the eagles were there at training camp because that is where they hold it every year.

:puke: i know

anyways i thought it would be cool to meet a couple of the players and maybe get some autographs to sell to my friends who are eagles fans for EXTREMELY high prices (:D ) so i go to where they were practicing and there are two fat guys standing on the side of the road with eagles stuff on waiting to get autographs. (my dad called the bigger one tiny which i thought was funny :laugh: )

so i decide to wait with them. they were pretty nice, they showed me all the autographs they had from the eagles. the good ones i remembered were McNabb, Owens, and Tra Thomas. They said that most players are willing to give autographs except Kearse who just waves.

so were waiting there for a little and a car pulls up and we run up to it and theres a black guy and a girl in the car. he signed a lehigh brosure for me, his last name was Lee. any eagles fans on the site might know who he is but im betting he was a camp fodder who probably got cut :laugh:

so then we wait a little longer and we saw kearse drive by but of course he wouldnt stop, just waved.

so we waited a little longer and then my dad pulled up and was like "lets go no one else is coming". so reluctantly i got in the car.

literally 5 seconds after we pulled away i looked back and saw a big black escalade pull up and i saw tiny and his buddy go up to the car. by the time we got back there the car was gone. i asked the guys who it was and they said it was DAWKINS.

even though i HATE the eagles, it still would have been really cool to get dawkins autograph, him being one of the best safties in the league and all (not to mention hes my friends favorite player and i could have made some money of it :laugh: )

to this day im still mad at my dad for pulling up 5 seconds too early!!

oh well its the eagles i dont care too much. but how gross is it that the eagles have their training camp at lehigh :puke:

Hey your going to reside there for four years (best of luck by the way, Lehigh is a great university!) try living in the area.

....gross is when your property resides about five minutes away from that training camp. I think our property value declined the first year the Beagles arrived in town. My favorite moment was last year when TO was on his way to camp...our local news guy made it public that he was lost in the local mountainous roads in the area, couldnt find the camp. HAHAHAHA, I quickly took my dog for a walk in hopes of running into the MAN, with evil thoughts of giving him completely wrong directions. Heeehee, its the lil things in life that make us girls happy.

Originally posted by SkinsLover

Hey your going to reside there for four years (best of luck by the way, Lehigh is a great university!) try living in the area.

....gross is when your property resides about five minutes away from that training camp. I think our property value declined the first year the Beagles arrived in town. My favorite moment was last year when TO was on his way to camp...our local news guy made it public that he was lost in the local mountainous roads in the area, couldnt find the camp. HAHAHAHA, I quickly took my dog for a walk in hopes of running into the MAN, with evil thoughts of giving him completely wrong directions. Heeehee, its the lil things in life that make us girls happy.

thanks im sure ill have a great time at lehigh. hopefully i wont party TOO much :laugh:

Originally posted by Woofer Magoo

I recomend you make English 101 a priority.

what gramatical errors did i make other than not using punctuation because im too lazy...

by the way you didnt even spell recommend right so maybe you should go back to third grade and learn how to spell

Originally posted by FARAPS

what gramatical errors did i make other than not using punctuation because im too lazy...

by the way you didnt even spell recommend right so maybe you should go back to third grade and learn how to spell

:doh: :laugh:

Originally posted by FARAPS

So many structural errors in that post, yet, the pwnage was still evident :)

How in blue hell did you get accepted into college with grammar like that?

You SAT score in English must have been about as high as Don Vito's weight!

Anyways, Leigh is actually a nice place. When I ran track in high school, the indoor state championships were held there. It is a very low key area that doesn't have any distractions such as bright city lights, strip clubs, etc. The food is nice there as well (Peter King pointed that out) and most importantly it gives the players a chance to bond together since its far enough away from Philadelphia to be considered very rural.

I enjoy the trip up there because its a very pleasent place to travel to....very relaxed, very quiet, almost a throwback atmosphere.

P.S.....Good luck in school, I hope you use those 4 or 5 years to your advantage. The college experience will make you the man that you are destined to be. Again, best of luck.

Thank you everyone, i'm sure i will do great at Lehigh University. These next four years will surely be the best ones of my life.

Are you happy all you "biatches" who think i need help with grammar?

Oh and number 5, i got accepted into Lehigh because my GPA was a 92.5 and my SAT score was a 1340. My english score was a 680 in case you wanted to know, and yes i think that is about on par with Don Vito's weight.

Archived