Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Britney is so close...

Spaceman Spiff

i thought she was worth more than 7 million. All she has to do anyways is go on another tour.

Now honestly, if she does playboy, they better doll her up nicely as usual, I dont think most people wanna see the real Britney.

Originally posted by Mr. S

i thought she was worth more than 7 million. All she has to do anyways is go on another tour.

Now honestly, if she does playboy, they better doll her up nicely as usual, I dont think most people wanna see the real Britney.

Yah, because Playboy never airbrushes their models or anything. ;)

This is the moment I've been waiting for since the Baby, baby video came out. Britney gets poor and poses for playboy.

Originally posted by Destino

read on and you'll see a more interesting headline - "Mariah Carey's sister is a hooker"

wtf?

Not a surprise. Her sister was diagnosed with HIV a long time ago. I think, if I remember right, she was a big time drug user too(which would make sense. She likely got the disease from needle use)

Sheesh. As of late last year, the young lady is worth between $50 to $150 million dollars. I'm thinking the "estimated" $7million for the mansion are within the budget. Unless she's spent it all already.

Archived