Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whos got Redskin stuff at work?

budski

Originally posted by Coloradoskin

a redskins football that when you hit it hard enough it plays "Hail to the Redskins"

Mine plays HHTR, shouts "Touchdown Redskins!' & shouts "Hail To The Redskins!" :cool:

Have a background of Arrington, Portis and Coles (:doh: ) on my computer and a Redskins mousepad that has the jerseys the Redskins have used since the very beginning. I also have my cell phone sitting on my desk that plays HTTR. All the cowpuke fans love coming into my office.

Great stuff!

I like the idea of safety glasses, the minihelmets, touchdown

redskins. Time to go shopping to spruce up my cube for the season. Keep me busy picking and choosing until the season starts. I'll be as picky as a woman trying to figure out what to wear.

I have myself surrounded with redskins things in my little 5' x 5' cubical :D pictures of J.G. , Lavar , Portis , Taylor , Ramsey and Brunell . First Ladies of Football pics . A box of unopen Redskin tissues that my Boss gave me at the end of last season , said i would need them againn this year :rolleyes:

also a golf cub cover and i don't even play golf , but it looks great hanging there for eveyone one to see. :D and of course i'm aways logged on here at Extremeskins !! :cheers:

Originally posted by SkinsBry

I have photos I've taken on my desk and wallpaper on my PC. Once the football season is upon us, I'll bring in more stuff. My desk is full of Burger King, Star Wars toys right now.

RDSKNBILL's office is pretty decked out in 'Skins stuff. If a Philthy or Cowpie fan were to walk into his office, they'd probably break out in a rash.

:logo: :helmet:

You mean this office? :D

I still have a box full of stuff from that lady's house where I bought all that other Skins stuff

Well, I almost always wear a Redskins (or Nats) hat to work, of course, I've got the tattoos & everyone I work with can see them, & I've started toting around an insulated cooler/bag kinda thing with the Redskins logo on it that keeps my Gatorades cold (I work for UPS).

Cooley is my screensaver..pictures of me, Fran & Superskin, me drunk and in front of Ramsey's locker,(got kicked out for dashing under the rope)..Fran & I with the SB trophies..pick of scoreboard w/Darrel Green on screen,(his last game), various game-day pics and a couple of flags, patches and a license-plate! Really bugs all the Ratbird fans that I'm surrounded by!

Archived