Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Best Uniforms in the NFL? (Current) & Redskins Not Included.

A buddy and I were having this discussion last night when he was telling me that the Colts are modifying their jerseys so that they resemble the old Baltimore Colts uniforms (gray fask mask & couple of other minor tweaks). What current (All Redskins uniforms are not included for obvious reasons) do you guys think are the sharpest/most original?

So many solids to choose from but I voted for Cincy. There helmet is original because it has no stripes down the middle and no logo on the side but rather one logo that covers the entire helmet.

And the name Bengals is original as well, compared to the 1,000's of teams that use "Tigers" as a nickname.

Originally posted by RedskinsNation

So many solids to choose from but I voted for Cincy. There helmet is original because it has no stripes down the middle and no logo on the side but rather one logo that covers the entire helmet.

And the name Bengals is original as well, compared to the 1,000's of teams that use "Tigers" as a nickname.

have you seen the new Bengals logo?

lol

bmark.gif

1. Falcons no doubt, they have the best black/red combo looks awesome.

2. Eagles - Black and Green: they didn't wear it enough but makes them look menacing.

3. Raiders - Simply scary, not to mention their fans

4. Skins 70th anniversary - Even though the post originally states other jerseys than Skins, this is simply a beautiful uniform. Ahhh, #56 :):cheers:

Originally posted by DjKam1

1. Falcons no doubt, they have the best black/red combo looks awesome.

2. Eagles - Black and Green: they didn't wear it enough but makes them look menacing.

3. Raiders - Simply scary, not to mention their fans

4. Skins 70th anniversary - Even though the post originally states other jerseys than Skins, this is simply a beautiful uniform. Ahhh, #56 :):cheers:

Yeah, those 70th anniversary jerseys were absolute jewels!

Originally posted by DjKam1

exactly, as biased as we sound, this would actually be my #1 pick hehe

Archived