Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All In Dallas Cowboys on Amazon Prime

HOF44

Anybody watching this series?? The Cowboys practice facility is just silly. To think we were once the pioneers in team facilities.  I’d bet here are high school teams in Texas that have better practice facilities.  

26D61F20-CA68-40A9-A86C-EC2D2C1D9E48.jpeg

18 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I cant bring myself to watch a series about the Cowboys, which sucks because I love the All In series.

I hate Dallas. Like, a lot.**** them. I only Wish for bad things for them. But i watched the whole season all in 5 days and loved it :)  it was fun to watch how their season spiraled out of control ??

3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I hate Dallas. Like, a lot.**** them. I only Wish for bad things for them. But i watched the whole season all in 5 days and loved it :)  it was fun to watch how their season spiraled out of control ??

Ehhh maybe Ill give it a try if thats the case, haha... I dont want to watch the Redskins losing to them again though. Painful enough.

after watching a few episodes my impression is, Dez is a dip****. Garrett is a cliché/chorus chanting/clapping douchebag which is Dak's sensei, so Dak learns to be a clapping sub par douchebag

Gotta say I like Zeke....he took that "gotta have a **** you" attitude to heart

Warms my heart to think what they could have done with Romo calling the plays, Zeke and this line.....warms my heart that either it happened too late or they threw it away with another year or two to go...probably the latter   

On 5/10/2018 at 9:23 PM, Gibbit said:

after watching a few episodes my impression is, Dez is a dip****. Garrett is a cliché/chorus chanting/clapping douchebag which is Dak's sensei, so Dak learns to be a clapping sub par douchebag

Gotta say I like Zeke....he took that "gotta have a **** you" attitude to heart

Warms my heart to think what they could have done with Romo calling the plays, Zeke and this line.....warms my heart that either it happened too late or they threw it away with another year or two to go...probably the latter   

And it makes me sick inside.  Romo is (probably) still better than Dak this far removed from actually playing.

Or WR group is loaded with primadonnas that haven't accomplished ****.  The culture in that meeting room, and most others, for that matter, is completely unprofessional.  Everyone slouches, some sleep, few takes notes, and they curse like a bunch of sailors.

They are football players.  I get it.  But that show highlights many of the reasons that it's been damned near a quarter century since the Cowboys had any kind of sustained success.

7 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Your players are dip****’s, our front office are dip****’s. 

Dallas FO is way too family oriented. Everybody has a job for life...even Garrett has a job for life, cause hes basically family too at this point 

22 hours ago, Gibbit said:

You think Dallas will go hard in the draft for that Jones grandson playing qb in a few years? :) QB 4 LIFE

? that would be perfect. He’d never get benched no matter how many INTs he would throw. Although in the show he does look good. What’s he, a sophomore in HS right now? Junior? 

Archived