HOF44

All In Dallas Cowboys on Amazon Prime

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Anybody watching this series?? The Cowboys practice facility is just silly. To think we were once the pioneers in team facilities.  I’d bet here are high school teams in Texas that have better practice facilities.  

26D61F20-CA68-40A9-A86C-EC2D2C1D9E48.jpeg

Edited by HOF44

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All or Nothing is a great series, I’m on episode 5 already! I like that they show the drama of the zeke suspension 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, MisterPinstripe said:

I cant bring myself to watch a series about the Cowboys, which sucks because I love the All In series.

I hate Dallas. Like, a lot.**** them. I only Wish for bad things for them. But i watched the whole season all in 5 days and loved it :)  it was fun to watch how their season spiraled out of control 😂😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

I hate Dallas. Like, a lot.**** them. I only Wish for bad things for them. But i watched the whole season all in 5 days and loved it :)  it was fun to watch how their season spiraled out of control 😂😂

Ehhh maybe Ill give it a try if thats the case, haha... I dont want to watch the Redskins losing to them again though. Painful enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The Star" complex is extremely impressive. I like the indoor practice field is a small scaled version of their own stadium.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

after watching a few episodes my impression is, Dez is a dip****. Garrett is a cliché/chorus chanting/clapping douchebag which is Dak's sensei, so Dak learns to be a clapping sub par douchebag

Gotta say I like Zeke....he took that "gotta have a **** you" attitude to heart

 

Warms my heart to think what they could have done with Romo calling the plays, Zeke and this line.....warms my heart that either it happened too late or they threw it away with another year or two to go...probably the latter   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 9:23 PM, Gibbit said:

after watching a few episodes my impression is, Dez is a dip****. Garrett is a cliché/chorus chanting/clapping douchebag which is Dak's sensei, so Dak learns to be a clapping sub par douchebag

Gotta say I like Zeke....he took that "gotta have a **** you" attitude to heart

 

Warms my heart to think what they could have done with Romo calling the plays, Zeke and this line.....warms my heart that either it happened too late or they threw it away with another year or two to go...probably the latter   

And it makes me sick inside.  Romo is (probably) still better than Dak this far removed from actually playing.

 

Or WR group is loaded with primadonnas that haven't accomplished ****.  The culture in that meeting room, and most others, for that matter, is completely unprofessional.  Everyone slouches, some sleep, few takes notes, and they curse like a bunch of sailors.

 

They are football players.  I get it.  But that show highlights many of the reasons that it's been damned near a quarter century since the Cowboys had any kind of sustained success.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, pjfootballer said:

Your players are dip****’s, our front office are dip****’s. 

Dallas FO is way too family oriented. Everybody has a job for life...even Garrett has a job for life, cause hes basically family too at this point 

Edited by Gibbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

You think Dallas will go hard in the draft for that Jones grandson playing qb in a few years? :) QB 4 LIFE

Edited by Gibbit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Gibbit said:

You think Dallas will go hard in the draft for that Jones grandson playing qb in a few years? :) QB 4 LIFE

😂 that would be perfect. He’d never get benched no matter how many INTs he would throw. Although in the show he does look good. What’s he, a sophomore in HS right now? Junior? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.