Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Draft & Free Agency - Muhammad Wilkerson to visit Washington

bentskin

7 hours ago, didiertime said:

Hey fellow skins fans. I am new to the board. Old timer that remembers all the superbowls. Remember as in watched them all. Will post a memorable event in my life from 30 years ago when I was overseas in the military. For now, I will reply to this post. Draft defensive line and sign free agents for the defensive line also.

I am a strong believer in building a solid foundation first. Everything else comes together around this strong foundation. I think that last season our injuries at the foundation level doomed us. Looking to have a better season this year. Wilkerson not needed. Too much like a Haynesworth again. Use the draft to build our defensive line. We already have a good start : Ionnaidis and Allen are going to be with us for quite awhile. I hope. Hail !!!

Music to my ears...build the O-line and d-line then pound the rock. Win on defense with character and chemistry...Also add special teamer who can take it to the house.

3 minutes ago, SemperFi Skins said:

Don’t want anyone not named Suh or Sheldon Richardson.... unless we draft DL. 

Suh - first choice, changes the whole defense

Richardson - Dynamic DE/DT, takes plays off, though, I’d trust Tomsula with anyone

I dont think Suh is a good fit for a 3-4. And a terrible character guy. I dont see him coming to the Skins.

Long time listener, first time caller. I'm a Kiwi that's been following the NFL for about 7-8 years. Unfortunately I picked the Redskins, and here I am sharing in your misery :P

I think we've had a solid if not spectacular FA but if we can land S.Richardson or Suh, then I'd say it's been a success. I don't think Suh fits our scheme but he's definitely a talent and still demanding of double-teams. We need a good run stuffing unit in our division. 

AR would have been awesome but I'm skeptical why the Jags let him go. When healthy he's a legit #1. The deal Hitchens got in KC kinda hurt our chances of signing Zach Brown for 6-7 mil but I think we need to pull the trigger regardless. DRC would give us some depth and veteran savvy in the secondary. He was actually better in the slot than Fuller last year. I'm not sure if any FA RB's left are better than our average stable. Hyde - meh, AP - meh, McKinnon - meh

What do you guys think of ASJ, DeMario Davis, Blount as potential additions?

Archived