Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jumbo's Chop House: The official 2015 twitter MEGA thread, it's HUGE, feat: MC SweetTweetDelete and the MODifications, What not included, RGIII free

SWFLSkins

Chadwiko Menendez @ChadwikoRCC 1m1 minute ago

Chadwiko Menendez retweeted Rashad Ross

ICYMI last night, Rashad Ross all but confirmed (with this tweet and others) that he'd made the #Redskins final 53

Chadwiko Menendez added,

Rashad Ross @TheRocketRashad
I guess everything really happen for a reason!! #BLESSED 1f64f.png1f64f.png

Washington Redskins @redskinsbuzztap 4h4 hours ago

http://riggosrag.com  >> Redskins Preseason Breakout Players: Offense – Matt Jones http://buzztap.com/-e4VR1w

Jeron Johnson retweeted

Damn, congrats @Jus_Showoff . Y’all got us this time, but it’s still all about that husky nation

Duke Ihenacho @NachoLyfe 6h6 hours ago

I just wanna have conversation...wassup

Eric Bickel @EBJunkies 9h9 hours ago

BTW i was running around today did we ever hear that Robert was cleared today?

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 2m2 minutes ago

@EBJunkies as of late last night, Redskins PR said still no word and higher ups were all silent when I tried hitting them up. Weird stuff.

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 6m6 minutes ago Delaware, USA

Interesting nugget from Clarke/Maske: NFL Independent neurologist, Kurtzke, resigned from that post after fiasco. http://wpo.st/nHWZ0

Mike Jones @MikeJonesWaPo 9m9 minutes ago Delaware, USA

From @LizClarkeTweet and @MarkMaske: Redskins still waiting on RGIII’s clearance.

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 15s15 seconds ago

michael phillips retweeted Mike Jones

Could be a long day.

Humor for today

Hipster Serpico @KimMarcumTexas 10h10 hours ago

Finally settling down for my vegan, gluten-free, organic, raw, fat-free, paleo dinner tonight

COGtw2bUAAAPOti.jpg

Jeff Darlington @JeffDarlington 1m1 minute ago

Redskins plan to keep Robert Griffin III as 2nd-string QB for 2015 season, sources tell me. He will not be cut.

New NFL.com article posted in BRBN -

Washington Redskins plan to keep RGIII

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 3m3 minutes ago

Keeping RG3 adds unnecessary pressure to Cousins. Any slight mistake and "R-G-3" chants will start. However, think it speaks to possibility

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 2m2 minutes ago

@MarkBullockNFL If KC can’t take that pressure, how is he going to win in Dallas?

That Gruden and Cousins' future are now tied and a losing record at the bye could be the end of both.

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 39s39 seconds ago

JP Finlay retweeted Jeff Darlington

What I expected. The circus continues. Colt, Kirk and Robert will all start this year. Book it.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 4m4 minutes ago

@MarkBullockNFL What has KC done to warrant full belief? He needs to earn it, not have it handed to him.

@Rich_TandlerCSN That's a fair point. But Gruden has said he's the guy and they have full confidence in him, but this contradicts that.

Chop house? Gawd damn place has already replaced the maitre d', sommelier, cloth napkins & tablecloths with a toothless grandma, boxed wine, paper towels & newspapers. And how the **** am I supposed to cut this gristly chuck steak with a plastic knife? 

This place isn't what it's cracked up to be folks! It will continue to go downhill. 

Stay away, people, stay far, far away!

Ahh...the life of a Skins fan. 

Mark Bullock ‏@MarkBullockNFL 3m3 minutes ago

Keeping RG3 adds unnecessary pressure to Cousins. Any slight mistake and "R-G-3" chants will start. However, think it speaks to possibility

Rich Tandler ‏@Rich_TandlerCSN 2m2 minutes ago

@MarkBullockNFL If KC can’t take that pressure, how is he going to win in Dallas?

Mark Bullock ‏@MarkBullockNFL 3m3 minutes ago

That Gruden and Cousins' future are now tied and a losing record at the bye could be the end of both.

If he can't handle a little pressure then he's not cut out for the NFL. It feels like every the decision we make HAS to be spun in a negative light. Go shut em up Kirk! Httr!

Mark Bullock @MarkBullockNFL 4m4 minutes ago

@Rich_TandlerCSN @KenClyburn It certainly all comes down to winning, for sure. Always interesting & well thought out points Rich. Good stuff

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 9m9 minutes ago

Tarik El-Bashir retweeted CSN Redskins

When RG3 got benched last year, I don't recall him being a distraction. He just kinda faded into the background...

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 6m6 minutes ago

I do, however, understand how it could become an issue IF Cousins struggles. Because then, there will be questions about *another* switch.

Jason_OTC @Jason_OTC 11m11 minutes ago

Given the rg3 contract it would have made zero sense to cut him now. At the least you wait until the trade deadline

Archived