Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CSN: Former Redskins linebacker, Adrian Robinson, passes away at 25 (MET)

gphafsar

Edited the title for you. 

10. Adhere to ES policies on using headlines/content from other websites to start a new thread or to add to an existing thread. 
When posting anything concerning news articles from outside sources or using any website as part of the topic please include a direct link (i.e., URL) to the original page/site. Paste the URL directly atop the post, above a small portion of the article's text (for example, the lead paragraph or a particular sentence or two). Such a practice provides credibility and attribution to the source of the information, and allows visitors the option to visit the respective websites. You are responsible for the content you post.

If you are posting a published article from a news source, please title your thread in the following format: "SOURCE SHORTFORM: HEADLINE" (Ex. WP: Redskins Name Mike Shanahan New Head Coach). If the source is a blog or a chain e-mail, put "blog" or "chain e-mail" at the beginning of the thread title.

Please see our
 copyright statement.

If you're adding content from any website to an existing thread, do not post large sections of that content. Just post the link and a brief section that is relevant to the point the content is intended to support.

Going to keep this thread alive for anyone who'd like to discuss it here, but this guy is definitely a lesson in how not to join ES. Or any message board for that matter. View his posting history for any questions.   

It was Adrian Robinson for anyone interested but doesn't want to open the link. Would be nice to have it in the OP title.

Done. That was CSN's title though, so there was nothing wrong with it as posted here, but I agree, they should've just put the name there instead of titling it vaguely to get the most amount of clicks.

That's awful. I vaguely remember him in the first preseason game against the patriots.

I liked the fact that we was originally acquired by the Pittsburgh steelers - a team that knows good linebackers.

Rip young man, prayers are with your family.

I considered suicide at 26 when I had serious panic attacks and depression. Medication and the support of my family and friends at that time kept me from giving in to such a selfish decision. My prayers are with his family. So sad. :(

Archived