Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2014 Redskins vs Cowboys (Final)

NoLeafClover

So forgive me but is Colt officially the starter? I didn't see it posted anywhere

Never mind, I just saw the post above me.  He's inactive...

Well, what if... WHAT IF... Colt outplays Kirk (not hard, AND Griffin, which is unfair based off one game of RGIII in Gruden's offense...

But what if he does really, really well?

With RG3 inactive, I'll be drinking less beer tonight lol.

you think a 3rd string QB is going to make you drink less beer than a starting QB would make you want to drink...? seriously?

Im giving my 2 dogs one dog bone for every redskin td tonight.

they'll be starving by the end i guess.

So forgive me but is Colt officially the starter? I didn't see it posted anywhere

Never mind, I just saw the post above me.  He's inactive...

Well, what if... WHAT IF... Colt outplays Kirk (not hard, AND Griffin, which is unfair based off one game of RGIII in Gruden's offense...

But what if he does really, really well?

then...he'll start again next week? lol what answer are you looking for?

you think a 3rd string QB is going to make you drink less beer than a starting QB would make you want to drink...? seriously?

they'll be starving by the end i guess.

What I mean by that is I would be more excited/nervous if Griff got the nod. That would mean more beer. YMMV

Someone shut Ray Lewis and the rest of ESPN up. Good grief.

What I mean by that is I would be more excited/nervous if Griff got the nod. That would mean more beer. YMMV

Someone shut Ray Lewis and the rest of ESPN up. Good grief.

excited as in happy? if so, i would think that would mean less beer! that is, if he throws TDs and were to beat Dallas.

If I had time/transportation to go someplace to buy beer right now, i would before the game since colts starting. it will be a long night without alcohol.

excited as in happy? if so, i would think that would mean less beer! that is, if he throws TDs and were to beat Dallas.

If I had time/transportation to go someplace to buy beer right now, i would before the game since colts starting. it will be a long night without alcohol.

I have a big pitcher of RG3 Kool aid in my fridge waiting for me. Looks like it'll have to wait one more week. :(

I have decided that all my pregame rituals don't work, tonight I'm just going to make my Rum and Coke and forgo the 20 foot garden hose the 12 foot step ladder, the 3 gallons of Wesson Oil, the 9 rail road ties and the case of brillo pads.

Don't worry I got my lucky Redskins undier weirs on'

Archived