Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Update: REDSKINS RALLY is official for Houston

THUNDERDOME

Just moved to Humble from Charleston SC. with my wife and two young boys for a promotion with my company. So the boys are still to young to try and get them through a football game, and I am not going to buy a single ticket and end up in the middle of a bunch of Texan fans haha. I would love to go if there is a big gathering of skins fans in a certain section I will attempt to get a corresponding seat. Would love to meet some skins fans as we know no one here in Texas.

Also is there a regular meet up for other games?

JGB

Im not sure where most skins fans are sitting in the stadium but i know theres always a bunch behind the skins bench

We do have a fanclub out here an we plan on setting up a tailgate which we are going to try to coordinate during the browns game next monday

Join our facebook group for all the information : Houston Hails to the Redskins

And our twitter is @HoustonHTTR

Were gonna get together at the Fox & Hound Pub & Grill for the browns game august 18th

Address is: 11470 westheimer rd houston tx 77077

Again, all the info is on our facebook page. Please join if you have one. We do gather on gamedays as well. HTTR!!! hope to see you!

I was at the game in 2006, the one where Brunell set the record for consecutive completions. There was a ton of 'Skins fans in the house.

So now that we are under a month away, has anything official begun to take shape as far as a massive 'Skins tailgate?

How about a Saturday rally?  Are the Redskins themselves actually doing the gig where they find a sports bar somewhere in the visiting team city and having a rally?

I was at the game in 2006, the one where Brunell set the record for consecutive completions. There was a ton of 'Skins fans in the house.

So now that we are under a month away, has anything official begun to take shape as far as a massive 'Skins tailgate?

How about a Saturday rally? Are the Redskins themselves actually doing the gig where they find a sports bar somewhere in the visiting team city and having a rally?

The rally should be finalized after training camp. I have an idea of where and what time but i dont wanna post details until its set in stone.

Also our fanclub here in houston is having a mini get together to watch the game monday against the brows and the detais about the tailgate will be discussed at that time.

You can also join our group on facebook bro and hop into the discussion there:

Houston Hails to the Redskins

Joined and accepted!

Can't make a Monday night game, but Sundays are a different story. Let me know and I'll be there. We need to make some friends in the area, and I can't think of better people to make friends with than Redskins fans! HA

Joined and accepted!

Can't make a Monday night game, but Sundays are a different story. Let me know and I'll be there. We need to make some friends in the area, and I can't think of better people to make friends with than Redskins fans! HA

Awesome to find another in houston! We do gather every sunday for the games.

We outgrew the sportsbar we were at last year so were searching for a new one. When we find it we will post the details on the facebook group page.

Glad to have you! HTTR!!!

VP of the company swooped in and took the tickets I had reserved, so no opening game for me atm. Tickets are pretty insane online. Searching for more.

Use seatgeek app.... They search a bunch of sites for you..... Also they will get cheaper as the game gets closer.... Ppl will get scared that their tickets wont sell and they'll drop on the price

I got a decent deal on a pair. Upper Endzone which is a bummer, but second row. I was fine with it so I went for it. I'm also going to Arizona and it's insane how much more expensive the Houston tickets are.... For almost the same price, I got 50 yard line, front row of the Ring of Honor in Zona.

Just got my tickets this morning, not the best seats but just happy to be watching my team play live! Coming from San Antonio with 4 of my cousins saturday morning so hoping to make it out to the rally that night and finding some Redskins tailgates before

the game. Also joined the FB group, great group! HAIL!!

Just got my tickets this morning, not the best seats but just happy to be watching my team play live! Coming from San Antonio with 4 of my cousins saturday morning so hoping to make it out to the rally that night and finding some Redskins tailgates before

the game. Also joined the FB group, great group! HAIL!!

Awesome! We have our very own San Antonio Redskins fans page at 210 Redskins Nation (https://www.facebook.com/pages/210-redskins-nation/562018963844798 ) It's been kind of dead since last year as you can see, because the moderator had a baby during the season, but I'm going to see if he can make me a moderator and I can get the page up and going for the Skins fan down in San Antonio.

Archived