Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DMN: Maybe Albert Haynesworth doesn't want to face Andre Gurode?

bubba9497

http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/archives/2009/12/maybe-albert-haynesworth-doesnt-want-to.html

click link for entire article

Maybe Albert Haynesworth doesn't want to face Andre Gurode?

Washington defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth was sent home from practice on Friday for supposedly being late for a meeting. This came after he ripped the coaching staff after last week's loss to the New York Giants.

Jim Zorn said Friday he expected Haynesworth to play Sunday but that might have changed after Haynesworth unloaded on the scheme of defensive coordiantor Greg Blache in this Washington Post story.

Haynesworth didn't play in the first meeting against the Cowboys because of an injury, so his reunion with Andre Gurode never took place. I wonder if Zorn will play the high-priced defensive tackle after Haynesworth's comments. If he doesn't, then Haynesworth will miss Gurode again.

If you remember, in 2006, Haynesworth, then in Tennessee, stomped on a helmet-less Gurode after a touchdown run. He was ejected, fined and suspended for his actions but he said earlier this year he and Gurode are "cool."

Gurode might feel otherwise, but he has done his best to avoid talk of playing agaunst Haynesowrth again.

Exactly. I don't think Al is scared of anything. I think he's just fed up with Blache's BS scheme. It's making a talented group of defensive players look incompetent.

I agree with ur point on Big Al

this artcle is too funny, actaully saying a pro athlete is trying to avoid another athlete on the field. I guess Todd Archer could not come up with any good article ideas so this is this the gold we get.

Yeah, its exactly what happened. That was a buttwhipping the Titans took that day.

That is exactly what happened. Fat Al even admitted it later. He was frustrated because Gurode owned him that day....BADLY too. Anyone that REALLY wants to, if they are a fan of the truth that is ,can go and find clips of the game. Fat Al was dominated and couldnt handle it. So,...he punked out.

That is exactly what happened. Fat Al even admitted it later. He was frustrated because Gurode owned him that day....BADLY too. Anyone that REALLY wants to, if they are a fan of the truth that is ,can go and find clips of the game. Fat Al was dominated and couldnt handle it. So,...he punked out.

Actually, instead of just spewing out garbage and claiming it to be fact, you should probably at least try and be truthful.

Gurode threw a chop block and tried to take out Al's knees at least one time, as I recall, and Al snapped.

There was a huge article in SI about it.

Being a cowpuke fan, I don't expect you to know how to read however.

Archived