Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bottom Line - Of the two, which are you a fan of?

TK

So I can't be a Redskins fan and still want them to retain Arrington? Don't be rediculous TK.

It's really not ridiculous at all. Lavar himself has repeatedly forced the fans to choose between him and the Skins who, according to him, have wronged him in countless ways the past 6 years here. So choose.

So I can't be a Redskins fan and still want them to retain Arrington? Don't be rediculous TK.

You make that up yourself? Nearest I can tell nobody said that. What he's askind is an order of priority. Is it Redskins first Lavar second or Lavar first Redskins second. If thats too complicated for you how about this. Should Lavar be traded/retire do you remain a fan of the team or does your loyalty leave with him.

It's really not ridiculous at all. Lavar himself has repeatedly forced the fans to choose between him and the Skins who, according to him, have wronged him in countless ways the past 6 years here. So choose.

I don't need to choose. I'm a Redskins fan first and foremost and was before Arrington got here. :rolleyes:

However, I think he should stick around and I don't expect you to feel the same since I'm sure you've been ****ing about Arrington since the day he's been drafted judging from your posts. :)

You make that up yourself? Nearest I can tell nobody said that. What he's askind is an order of priority. Is it Redskins first Lavar second or Lavar first Redskins second. If thats too complicated for you how about this. Should Lavar be traded/retire do you remain a fan of the team or does your loyalty leave with him.

And you must be naive. It's not farfetched to think this threads agenda is leading towards the argument that if you're a fan of the Redskins then you can't be a fan of Lavar.

And you must be naive. It's not farfetched to think this threads agenda is leading towards the argument that if you're a fan of the Redskins then you can't be a fan of Lavar.

Niave? Heh. Hardly, I like Lavar. I like my redskins more. If it serves the team better for him to move on the so be it. I will wish him well where he goes. I will NOT fault my team for letting him go. Fan of Lavar. BIGGER fan of the Redskins. Your not changing my mind.

Archived