Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I had a nightmare yesterday!

SeanTaylor#21

Yesterday night I was asleep and dreamed that Ramsey started the game and everything was going pretty smooth until the 4th quarter we were down 21-17 and we had the ball at the Eagles 5 yard line it was 4th and goal

4 WR set Ramsey dropped back to pass ,Incomplete Eagles Win !!!

OMG i dont want to see it happening!!

Yesterday night I was asleep and dreamed that Ramsey started the game and everything was going pretty smooth until the 4th quarter we were down 21-17 and we had the ball at the Eagles 5 yard line it was 4th and goal

I'm sure glad my dreams only deal with hot, tall blondes and feather dusters. PHEW

How the hell are the Eagles going to score 21 points?

I mean, even if Brunell plays and spots them a touchdown they still need to score 2 more on their own. :eaglesuck

you are a jackass...we don't care about your stupid dream

Recommendation. Try finding a better way to respond. Another one. Read the rules and guidelines. No name calling and such. I'd highly recommend that one.

Chill YO

Dumbass

And that doesn't help.

Ok....you need to increase your B vitamin intake now, especially B-1. Make sure you get plenty of calcium, and magnesium.

If you are living a sedentary lifestyle, start taking walks, 15-30 minutes a day.

Limit your tv watching as well.

You should be fine by Sunday...

I was feeling pretty good about our chances Sunday until all this LA drama sprang up. This is a pretty big distraction the team has to overcome before the biggest game of the season. We are on the road where we are only 3-4, facing elimination, and now we have this mess to deal with. I hope it is just nerves, but I'm really starting to worry about this game.

I never pray about football. EVER. Sorry to shine a little perspective, but football, in the grand scheme of things, isn't that important. And yes, I realize you're joking.....Unfortunately, I have a few friends that really do go to church and pray about it.

Archived