Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Do you want Lavar back next season?

Kansas_SkinsFan

If the colts couldn't get a second round pick for edgerrin james or the seahawks couldn't get a second round pick for shawn alexander, then what makes people think that lavar would get a first round pick? Lavar is here next year. What is our alternative? Warwick Holdman?

You all dont know crap about football. Lavar sucks.

Wake up people, dont be mad cuz you wasted all your money on his jersey, but look at the facts. Watch Film, and most importantly learn about FOOTBALL.

We are 2-5 with him in the lineup.. thats the first thing.

I've never understood why people look at record to evaluate someones play. Just because a team is winning or losing has nothing to do with evaluating a players play. People and the powers that be do it when they vote for all star teams or hall of fame balloting. If you're judging someone's play and talent, forget the teams' record.

Secondly, watch him when hes on D. He sucks.

He is out of position more than any other player that plays on our D.

He cant cover a TE to save his life. He always does stupid things ever since hes been a redskin. Such as the "lavar leap", and penalties. But most of you have no idea what football is so you think hes good.

Lavar has played over the TE and made the pro bowl doing for the najority of his career. WTF are you smoking? Me and my friends who've all played football and watched it all our lives are not seeing what you're seeing. You're saying he's constantly out of position. Lavar hasn't even done the lavar leap often as a Skin. He did it more at Penn St. What are you talking about? And yes he is good

Third... Do you guys really think our coaches are stupid.

You think there was NO reason for him to be benched. There was plenty of reason. Hes NOT GOOD.

So I guess Lavar who's made the pro bowl for 3 different coordinators isn't good enough to make it in Greg Williams so called difficult scheme. I won't call Greg Williams stupid but to insinuate Holdman can play better than Lavar is well !@@^%^%%^. You can just guess what I said. Lavar had damn near done just as much as Holdman who was playing full time. Any good coach would put thir players in position to do what the do best. I personally don't think Williams does that with Lavar. He likes his schemes and so forth and thats fine but he's not the only defensive coach with schemes. I hate to hear people say well you have to be discipline in Williams system. Like you don't have to be disicipline in other defensive systems.

You guys only notice when he makes a big play only because his stupid ass runs half way down the field by himself to celebrate like a moron. You dont see anyone else on our team doing that. They celebrate with their other teammates.

Like another said on this thread I've seen Marcus Washington and Several other Skins celebrate after doing something big.

Listen to this moron on the John Thompson show every week. Recently he has been talking about how his stay in Washington the same thing always happens. That thing is we are always close but not good enough. The way he talks about it is sickening, its all about himself. How its hard on him being on a team that loses every year.

I listen to Lavar almost every following Monday or Tuesday and he gives a pretty good analysis of the game how he wants himself and the team to improve. And a lot of the Skins games have been close. Don't you agree? If the Skins were getting blown out week in and week out there would be no reason for people on here to have any glimpse of hope.

He needs to leave now, get whatever we can, release him who cares. Hes way too expensive.

Just notice the guys Gibbs has brought in and what they have done for this team. Then look at some of the old guys such as Lavar.... For the exception of jansen and a few others I hope they all leave next year and join other teams....

WHen the man has been healthy he's been one of the best period.

ESPECIALLY LAVAR ARRINGTON

Lavar has played over the TE and made the pro bowl doing for the najority of his career. WTF are you smoking? Me and my friends who've all played football and watched it all our lives are not seeing what you're seeing. You're saying he's constantly out of position. Lavar hasn't even done the lavar leap often as a Skin. He did it more at Penn St. What are you talking about? And yes he is good

Perfect example...

Overtime less than a week ago, lavar over gates.

Fake toss, lavar BITES..

Gates wide open, 30-40 yard gain.

Lavar leap... 2 point conversion in tampa bay.

If he stayed home and played like a real linebacker alstot WOULD NOT OF GOTTEN IN.

RUN LAVAR OUT OF D.C.

Perfect example...

Overtime less than a week ago, lavar over gates.

Fake toss, lavar BITES..

Gates wide open, 30-40 yard gain.

Lavar leap... 2 point conversion in tampa bay.

If he stayed home and played like a real linebacker alstot WOULD NOT OF GOTTEN IN.

RUN LAVAR OUT OF D.C.

He had backside pursuit. It was a good play call. The safety has Contain on that side. IE ST taking a bad angle. You should stop now.

I didnt come on this board saying I know more than most.. I just most of you dont know squat. Especially the ones that stick up for Lavar.

When lavar came into this league, he was a good player. Well worth the pick.

Then came a huge contract, then all goes downhill. Money got to his head, work ethic declined therefore he started to suck.

Big deal he ended Aikmans career. Nice hit though.

Turned what season around? I forgot lavar was here the last time we won the superbowl.

11 sacks in one year?? Hes gotten less than that since that season.

Probowler? Thanks for voting him in.

Butkus? College.

What players said they wanted lavar in the lineup? None that I know of.

6th on the team in tackles this year? If you know anything about football, you should know that LBs and Safeties should be the top tacklers on the team. 6th in the amount of time he has played is sub par.

LAVAR SUCKS GET HIM OUT OF HERE

You know so much about football you should know the answers to your own Questins. MW came out in support of him. He changed the Marty season when we were 0-5. Look at a players whole body of work before you bash him with no backup. That's my point.

Just wanted to say GtownSquare, you are an idiot. You are obviously the one that knows nothing about football. Why don't you do everyone a favor and quit talking. That is the only way you will sound intelligent.:dallasuck

we could ask him for some type of renegotiation for the teams sake and hope he goes for it.

Great! Isn't the last time we "renegotiated" his contract what started all of the mess we've been going through the last two years?! :rolleyes:

To answer the initial question: Heck yes! Lavar IS a Redskin!

.. and we NEED him in on third downs!!!!!!!

He had backside pursuit. It was a good play call. The safety has Contain on that side. IE ST taking a bad angle. You should stop now.

No your the one that should stop, backside pursuit is on RUN plays not pass plays. He was the one that should been in the short zone where gates was, ST has over the top safety where he did take a bad angle. But first priority is lavar to be in his zone. It was a good play call by marty.. u know why? He knew lavar was the LB on the weak side that is supposed to cover gates on that play.

You know so much about football you should know the answers to your own Questins. MW came out in support of him. He changed the Marty season when we were 0-5. Look at a players whole body of work before you bash him with no backup. That's my point.

I have no problem in saying lavar had a couple of good seasons. But all of us should know he should not of been a probowler for 3 years in a row, he went in cuz we voted him in. He was all we had and he was the face of the redskins. But look what he has done since Gibbs has gotten here. NOTHING but complaining and ****ing like a woman. Even with Steve, he didnt do crap. But all of you idiot fans were still on his nuts.

Just wanted to say GtownSquare, you are an idiot. You are obviously the one that knows nothing about football. Why don't you do everyone a favor and quit talking. That is the only way you will sound intelligent

Actually people share the same view I have about lavar, they are some of the few Redskins fans that see the football field and how he plays on it.

LAVAR BLOWS GET HIM OUT OF D.C

The thing is to put LaVar in the right poisition and you will have a great player, set up your block shemes to suit your runner you improve your running game and design better routes for your wideouts instead of drop routes to keep the defense guessing and a QB that can not only read a defense but create a havcek so to freeze them than you are playing Redskins Ball . Just go back and look at the days of Doug & Co. along with the Three Amigos >Coach Gibbs has misplaced that concept. Lets get that back

The thing is to put LaVar in the right poisition and you will have a great player, set up your block shemes to suit your runner you improve your running game and design better routes for your wideouts instead of drop routes to keep the defense guessing and a QB that can not only read a defense but create a havcek so to freeze them than you are playing Redskins Ball . Just go back and look at the days of Doug & Co. along with the Three Amigos >Coach Gibbs has misplaced that concept. Lets get that back

Yo dude.. lavar plays D

Wake up people, dont be mad cuz you wasted all your money on his jersey, but look at the facts. Watch Film, and most importantly learn about FOOTBALL.

He cant cover a TE to save his life. He always does stupid things ever since hes been a redskin. Such as the "lavar leap", and penalties. But most of you have no idea what football is so you think hes good.

You think there was NO reason for him to be benched. There was plenty of reason. Hes NOT GOOD.

You guys only notice when he makes a big play only because his stupid ass runs half way down the field by himself to celebrate like a moron. You dont see anyone else on our team doing that. They celebrate with their other teammates.

Listen to this moron on the John Thompson show every week. Recently he has been talking about how his stay in Washington the same thing always happens. That thing is we are always close but not good enough. The way he talks about it is sickening, its all about himself. How its hard on him being on a team that loses every year.

He needs to leave now, get whatever we can, release him who cares. Hes way too expensive.

Just notice the guys Gibbs has brought in and what they have done for this team. Then look at some of the old guys such as Lavar.... For the exception of jansen and a few others I hope they all leave next year and join other teams....

Oh. He's an angry elf...:doh:

Lavar must stay. Everyone except that guy loves him. And he plays well too.

Lavar stinks..... its unfortunate that so many people are unable to realize this and get it through thier heads, well maybe they will next year when his azz gets CUT. sorry to all those people who bought arrington jerseys. but your boy is not as good as you think. get off his jock.

Lavar has lost a step (actually 2) and nobody notices, hes not even close to being the best athelete on the team. the man was crying because he knows hes screwed, someone already said it before but i'll say it again, he knows nobody will ever give him the money that we have ever again.

see unlike most of you who buy into the tears and the skin for life comments from lavar, i want a winning football team. as long as lavar is in the lineup we will do nothing. WE WILL NOT WIN WITH LAVAR.

i dont care if he ended aikmans career, is that suppose to be some kind of comparison to Lawrence Taylor? god i hope not.

how about marcus washington, our only probowler from a year ago.... you people think lavar is worth more. you think lavar is worth the money. thats fine keep thinking that way when none of the patriots starting linebackers even makes close to what he does.

can you imagine who we could bring in for Lavar's money.......

hey GTOWN, look its another intelligent Lavar supporter

if you had to ask me on the gut level, I would say with this staff in place Arrington will NOT be back. they look at Chris Clemons as being the outside rusher they can use on passing downs and from what Lindsay said a couple of weeks ago they have high hopes that at 25 Chris has an upside at linebacker as well.

if Clemons costs $500,000 and is getting increasing snaps is the team likely to keep a $12 million player on the team as a guy who gets in on 'packages' playing the same spot(s)?

how could any skins fan bash lavar? this guy is such a playmaker on defense! and brings excitment to at times a lathergic redskin team, did lavar bang your girlfriend or somethin?:(

Archived