Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Should Sign David Terrell

Waleo32

I know alot of people don't know enough about this dude. But he is what we need. He never got a chance in Chicago. When he was drafted, by the bears he could play because they had a guy name Marcus Robinson, then Marty Booker. This man is a great talent. Last year before Grossman got hurt he was doing good things posting 100 yards games with Grossman. But when he got hurt his numbers suffered. Terrell has never had a good quarterback in Chicago. The best quarterbacks he played with might be Drew Henson, and Tom Brady. I think that we should sign him he's cheap and he's Big N Tall. He's way better than Patten. He has a spark just like Clark did. Thank you all and Redskins 4 life.

Originally posted by VaSkinsNut

He's like Keyshawn Johnson without the good hands.

Pass.

If David Terrell got at real chance then I could say some of you are right. But if you could name it when David Terrell got the opportunity to perform at a high level then you can judge his play. Randy Moss couldn't succeed in Chi-Town. Plus what Quarterback did he ever have in Chicago. He's not that slow. And his hands are good. You can't judge a player that didn't get a fair opportunity.

Originally posted by Waleo32

If David Terrell got at real chance then I could say some of you are right. But if you could name it when David Terrell got the opportunity to perform at a high level then you can judge his play. Randy Moss couldn't succeed in Chi-Town. Plus what Quarterback did he ever have in Chicago. He's not that slow. And his hands are good. You can't judge a player that didn't get a fair opportunity.

The receiver is supposed to perform no matter what, Receivers can put up good numbers, even with bad Quarterbacks. Ask any Bears fan what they think of this bum. If they hate the skins they'll say take him, if they don't hate us they'll advise us not to do it. Either way the guy is just like Michael Westbrook, a chump...

You need to do some more research before you post something like this man.... David Terrell will never get any farther than where he is right now. Doesn't matter who he has throwing to him. He's a dud. Bad hands, mediocre speed, and worst off, an attitude that would make Coles look like an angel. He's a big freaking, whining baby. No decent qb? Rex Grossman is pretty good, and will continue to get better. He was also 8th pick in the first round in 2001 so he'd want a pretty large contract.

I disagree with you 100% on this.

It's tough to make that call because the guy was a stud in College but hasn't done squat in the NFL, yet.

You could be right, he might turn out to be better than he has shown thus far. But, you could also be wrong and we have seen all we ARE gonna see from that guy.

It's a risk and I think the Skins are set at receiver at this point.

I find it tough to make excuses for a guy like that. You must be a huge DT fan or something because 5 years is plenty of time for him to make a mark and up to this point he hasn't caught more than 43 passes in one season.

Anquan Boldin caught over a hundred balls and he had Josh McCown throwin him the pig. McCown is arguably worse than Chicago's QBs over the past couple years so I have a hard time believing that DT never had an opportunity.

Originally posted by Waleo32

Fair opportunity? He was a first round draft pick, and the first WR to be picked in his draft! He had his opportunity, he simply didn't show enough in training camp and pre-season to crack the starting lineup. Who's fault is that? David Terrell.

There is not one first round draft pick that plays out his whole rookie contract and can honestly say,"I never got a fair opportunity." He's simply not that good, and I'd rather keep Gardner than have his mediocre skills on my team.

Originally posted by SkinsCrunkin

The receiver is supposed to perform no matter what, Receivers can put up good numbers, even with bad Quarterbacks. Ask any Bears fan what they think of this bum. If they hate the skins they'll say take him, if they don't hate us they'll advise us not to do it. Either way the guy is just like Michael Westbrook, a chump...

This will be the easiest reply I have ever made. Kevin Johnson was sweet in cleveland. He was a very good wideout. He would post 1000 season with Tim Couch and the Browns. But do you know what happen to Kevin Johnson, Kyle Boller!!! So to respond to your comment that WR's are suppose to perform with any QB's is a bogus statement. Lets name Chicago's QB list Miller, Matthews, Krenzel, Hutchinson, Grossman got hurt. Terrell played well when before Grossman got hurt (I know I had him on my fantasy team). People in Chicago don't even know what a WR is. They let Marcus Robinson go when he was in this prime. I said if Terrell is cheap we should get him. A new place is what he needs. Terrell still has hit his max potential Patten ain't nothing. He is average at best. Patriots would have won championships with Westbrook in his spot.

Archived