Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Should Sign David Terrell

Waleo32

Originally posted by Gamebreaker

No, they let Marcus Robinson go because they gave him a huge contract after one great season, and he stayed injured so much they decided it all that money wasn't worth watching him from the sidelines. You really do need to do some research.

Son don't get it twisted. I know why they got rid of Marcus Robinson, but think about this though he was top 5 WR at the time. Plus he came back healthy but they thought Marty Booker and was better. They were wrong. Plus who said D.T. doesn't run a 4.4. But did the hated Michael Irvin. D.T. can catch the ball so don't get that twisted. He is Rookie year he caught about 4 td and 412 in a very limited roll. Then the past 2 years after than they were running a dumb offense with nothing but WR screen passes. If you really want to test my football knowledge try because you'll probably lose. Think about this Mike Williams is same exact player D.T. was in college. Matter a fact he is getting the same attention D.T. got when he was coming out. And for the Dude who was talking about Mckown and Bolden. Blake threw to Bolden his Rookie year. McKown took over later. Blake and him put up his stats. So before you say do your research, I think you need to do the same. Before I'll say this he should have took the Giants. Someone with a serviceable QB. Plus if he's so sorry why are NFL Teams still interested in him. Giants were offering him a starting job, before they decided to sign Burress. It's true do the research.

Like i said earlier, we have a reciever that catches half the balls thrown at him, we are currently trying to trade him. Why would we bring that guy back, with a different name. And maybe Patten isnt Jerry Rice, but he is decent, consistent, won super bowls and has a good attitude. And he can catch something DT cant seem to do very well.

Originally posted by Waleo32

Son don't get it twisted. I know why they got rid of Marcus Robinson, but think about this though he was top 5 WR at the time. Plus he came back healthy but they thought Marty Booker and was better. They were wrong. Plus who said D.T. doesn't run a 4.4. But did the hated Michael Irvin. D.T. can catch the ball so don't get that twisted. He is Rookie year he caught about 4 td and 412 in a very limited roll. Then the past 2 years after than they were running a dumb offense with nothing but WR screen passes. If you really want to test my football knowledge try because you'll probably lose. Think about this Mike Williams is same exact player D.T. was in college. Matter a fact he is getting the same attention D.T. got when he was coming out. And for the Dude who was talking about Mckown and Bolden. Blake threw to Bolden his Rookie year. McKown took over later. Blake and him put up his stats. So before you say do your research, I think you need to do the same. Before I'll say this he should have took the Giants. Someone with a serviceable QB. Plus if he's so sorry why are NFL Teams still interested in him. Giants were offering him a starting job, before they decided to sign Burress. It's true do the research.

Hey son, before we get it twisted....

Who says he was a top 5 WR? Who says DT does run a 4.4 40? 4 TD and 412 Yars, how many catched to go along with that? And how to you define limited roll?

Teams are still interested in him becasuse he is available, if you need a WR you look at who is out there.

Think about this Mike Williams is same exact player D.T. was in college. Matter a fact he is getting the same attention D.T. got when he was coming out.

David Terrell is Mike Williams, without the size, strength, & hands. But DT has the Attitude:insane:

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

Like i said earlier, we have a reciever that catches half the balls thrown at him, we are currently trying to trade him. Why would we bring that guy back, with a different name. And maybe Patten isnt Jerry Rice, but he is decent, consistent, won super bowls and has a good attitude. And he can catch something DT cant seem to do very well.

You right! He can catch, so Patten is better than Randy Moss, or TO, or even Keyshawn Johson. Yeah I'd rather have those guys over Patten. Patten is nothing, Thrash is better than Patten. Let me break down Patten's game to you. I seen him in New York, Partiots, and the Browns, 1. He is fast, but so is Joey Galloway, 2. This dude is scared to go up the middle. 3. His hands are not that good. I'm a die hard skins fan, since I came out the womb. But I know a Stephen Hobbs when I see one, no Hobbs would do everything let me scratch that. Please don't disrespect D.T. with Patten. Patten played in a wide open Offense. Bethel Johson, Givens, Branch are way better than Patten. The only reason Patten even started is Johnson is a "me" player and Coach B wasn't haven't that. Branch got hurt, so he seen more burn, Givens is constant. If Terrell was there he'd be better than Patten. Don't insult my intelligence. Patten was nothing till he came to the Pats. Thanks Charlie Weiss.

You right! He can catch, so Patten is better than Randy Moss, or TO, or even Keyshawn Johson. Yeah I'd rather have those guys over Patten. Patten is nothing, Thrash is better than Patten. Let me break down Patten's game to you. I seen him in New York, Partiots, and the Browns, 1. He is fast, but so is Joey Galloway, 2. This dude is scared to go up the middle. 3. His hands are not that good. I'm a die hard skins fan, since I came out the womb. But I know a Stephen Hobbs when I see one, no Hobbs would do everything let me scratch that. Please don't disrespect D.T. with Patten. Patten played in a wide open Offense. Bethel Johson, Givens, Branch are way better than Patten. The only reason Patten even started is Johnson is a "me" player and Coach B wasn't haven't that. Branch got hurt, so he seen more burn, Givens is constant. If Terrell was there he'd be better than Patten. Don't insult my intelligence. Patten was nothing till he came to the Pats. Thanks Charlie Weiss.

First off,

Just because i say he can catch doesnt automatically make him better then Moss, TO or Keyshawn..although its a discrace to Moss and TO to put Keyshawn with them. But by your convoluted logic, you say that DT should be put in that same category which is completely stupid.

Who wouldnt want TO and Moss....not keyshwan though he is overrated. His hands are not that good...so basically he would be David Terrell. Please dont disrespect the Skins WR's with terrell...

Originally posted by Higgs44

David Terrell is Mike Williams, without the size, strength, & hands. But DT has the Attitude:insane:

Finally I semi agree with someone who knows what there talking about. Mike Williams is a very big Wide Out. But D. T. had those some features coming out of the draft. Tall, good leaping ability and had good hands. But for some strang reason he has bad hands. I don't know where this bad hands thing came from. But let me also tell you this, do you know who had cris carters hands in College "Rod Gardner" but look at him now. Mike Williams can be the same as well. Ask Mel Kiper he said the cris Carter "quote". But I do agree with you Terrell does have a attitude. I just think Joe would be a good influence on him like he was for Gary Clark.

Finally I semi agree with someone who knows what there talking about. Mike Williams is a very big Wide Out. But D. T. had those some features coming out of the draft. Tall, good leaping ability and had good hands. But for some strang reason he has bad hands. I don't know where this bad hands thing came from. But let me also tell you this, do you know who had cris carters hands in College "Rod Gardner" but look at him now. Mike Williams can be the same as well. Ask Mel Kiper he said the cris Carter "quote". But I do agree with you Terrell does have a attitude. I just think Joe would be a good influence on him like he was for Gary Clark.

Why would we want him if he has bad hands....like i said, we have Rod...so basically we have david terrell on our roster already, why trade away one DT and sign another?

First off,

Just because i say he can catch doesnt automatically make him better then Moss, TO or Keyshawn..although its a discrace to Moss and TO to put Keyshawn with them. But by your convoluted logic, you say that DT should be put in that same category which is completely stupid.

Who wouldnt want TO and Moss....not keyshwan though he is overrated. His hands are not that good...so basically he would be David Terrell. Please dont disrespect the Skins WR's with terrell...

O my god someone can't read. Where did I say that Terrell is even close to Moss, or TO. I was just proving a point, that I would want Patten but since you want to lets make you look bad. I hate Keyshawn Johnson, but lets look at what he brings to the table, that Patten wouldn't bring. Keyshawn Plays hard, he can catch, (you saying that shows me your football I.Q), He run blocks, he goes up the middle and takes the big hit. All features that Patten doesn't have. Please don't disrespect anything that says Redskins like this site, with a comment like that.

Waleo, you're making it harder and harder to dig yourself out of that hole. There was a reason Patten was signed, and it's not because he plays like Randy Moss. If we wanted someone like Moss, we would have tendered offers to Moss, Fake-O Moss Burress, and Muhammad. You said Bethel Johnson didn't play ahead of Patten b/c he was a "me" player? Well, sorry to break your dreams, but Terrell is worse. I live in Chicago man, and he's such a baby, the team doesn't want him even talking to the media. (also, Bethel isn't that great, a burner with butter fingers) Hey, while we're trying to sign David Terrell, shouldn't we also sign Terrence Newman to fill out CB gap? :doh1: :doh1: :thud:

O my god someone can't read. Where did I say that Terrell is even close to Moss, or TO. I was just proving a point, that I would want Patten but since you want to lets make you look bad. I hate Keyshawn Johnson, but lets look at what he brings to the table, that Patten wouldn't bring. Keyshawn Plays hard, he can catch, (you saying that shows me your football I.Q), He run blocks, he goes up the middle and takes the big hit. All features that Patten doesn't have. Please don't disrespect anything that says Redskins like this site, with a comment like that.

Your logic is incorrect. To make your point look correct you put Patten in with TO and Moss, clearly the two best Wideouts in the game right now. So when i use your same logic as a rebuttal then I am incorrect. Now thats pretty stupid dont you think. You cant compare Patten's hands to TO and then take offense when I compate DT to TO.

Saying those things about Keyshawn doest make me look bad, i simply said he overrated i didnt say he wouldnt go over the middle.

And im still waiting for the source on that 4.4. 40 that DT runs.

Originally posted by FS36

Waleo, you're making it harder and harder to dig yourself out of that hole. There was a reason Patten was signed, and it's not because he plays like Randy Moss. If we wanted someone like Moss, we would have tendered offers to Moss, Fake-O Moss Burress, and Muhammad. You said Bethel Johnson didn't play ahead of Patten b/c he was a "me" player? Well, sorry to break your dreams, but Terrell is worse. I live in Chicago man, and he's such a baby, the team doesn't want him even talking to the media. (also, Bethel isn't that great, a burner with butter fingers) Hey, while we're trying to sign David Terrell, shouldn't we also sign Terrence Newman to fill out CB gap? :doh1: :doh1: :thud:

No I'm write it's because Bethel and coach B didn't really get along. Bethel Johnson, think about Bethel Johnson, is a playmaker how come he never got into the WR sets. He got into the sets until he got out of Coach B's dog House. You from Chi town so I'll take your word from it about everyone hated him in Chi town. I just see a diamond in rough. And let me tell you something else. This area is bad for Gardner. I know I see him at the club when he suppose to be getting ready for practice. When he gets traded and refocused he will be real good. He needs to be traded to help his self.

No I'm write it's because Bethel and coach B didn't really get along. Bethel Johnson, think about Bethel Johnson, is a playmaker how come he never got into the WR sets. He got into the sets until he got out of Coach B's dog House. You from Chi town so I'll take your word from it about everyone hated him in Chi town. I just see a diamond in rough. And let me tell you something else. This area is bad for Gardner. I know I see him at the club when he suppose to be getting ready for practice. When he gets traded and refocused he will be real good. He needs to be traded to help his self.

you might be RIGHT with bethel. But why would DT be a diamond in the rough...and what has he done in the past that would warrant signing him over drafting a prospect like m. Williams? And this area is not bad for Gardner if he is at the club, thats Gardners choice...if he goes to another town with a clubs, what is to say he won't be out at that towns clubs?

Your logic is incorrect. To make your point look correct you put Patten in with TO and Moss, clearly the two best Wideouts in the game right now. So when i use your same logic as a rebuttal then I am incorrect. Now thats pretty stupid dont you think. You cant compare Patten's hands to TO and then take offense when I compate DT to TO.

Saying those things about Keyshawn doest make me look bad, i simply said he overrated i didnt say he wouldnt go over the middle.

And im still waiting for the source on that 4.4. 40 that DT runs.

Son you killing me. I don't believe I said he ran a 4.4 if I did that was a typo. I was trying to say he doesn't run a 4.4, but the hated Michael Irvin didn't, hell Mike Williams runs a 4.5. Shoot Boldon runs a 4.6. Please I don't need to argue that. Plus let me break down my argument to you. Patten has rings Randy Moss, and T.O don't. So does that make Patten better? Hell no. So don't call out his rings and attitude to compare him to anybody including D.T. Terrell talent is way better than Patten. But I'll give you this Patten has better drive than D.T. Patten's hands ain't good. He dropped everything with the New York Giants. It's all about perception. Koren Robinson drops a rack of balls, but he's way better than Patten. Sportcenter shows you all the drop ball Koren Robinson has but they don't show the games where he is catching everything. Patten is on a winner so the media won't hype it. It's all about perception. Come on man think about it.

you might be RIGHT with bethel. But why would DT be a diamond in the rough...and what has he done in the past that would warrant signing him over drafting a prospect like m. Williams? And this area is not bad for Gardner if he is at the club, thats Gardners choice...if he goes to another town with a clubs, what is to say he won't be out at that towns clubs?

First off it ain't no hard feelings I like a good argument. If we trade Gardner to a boring town that would be good for him. Like trading Webber to Sac. I think there's to much to do here. CP is starting to realize it. Coles last season as well. I see the dudes on the regular. I've been watching football for a while it's a instinct. I usually not wrong, but I've been wrong before. Mike Williams is the same kind of player D. T was in college. I watch College football big time. I like Mike Williams, I think he'll be good not the best in the draft but he'll be a pro-bowler. D.T. wasn't put in the right situation. That's all. If the wrong team drafts Mike that could happen to him as well.

Son you killing me. I don't believe I said he ran a 4.4 if I did that was a typo. I was trying to say he doesn't run a 4.4, but the hated Michael Irvin didn't, hell Mike Williams runs a 4.5. Shoot Boldon runs a 4.6. Please I don't need to argue that. Plus let me break down my argument to you. Patten has rings Randy Moss, and T.O don't. So does that make Patten better? Hell no. So don't call out his rings and attitude to compare him to anybody including D.T. Terrell talent is way better than Patten. But I'll give you this Patten has better drive than D.T. Patten's hands ain't good. He dropped everything with the New York Giants. It's all about perception. Koren Robinson drops a rack of balls, but he's way better than Patten. Sportcenter shows you all the drop ball Koren Robinson has but they don't show the games where he is catching everything. Patten is on a winner so the media won't hype it. It's all about perception. Come on man think about it.

Well here is yoru quote:

"They were wrong. Plus who said D.T. doesn't run a 4.4. But did the hated Michael Irvin. D.T. can catch the ball so don't get that twisted"

So that is just going off of your sentence that seems to say you had something showing him to run that.

I never said Patten was better then TO and Moss....you claim that I said that, when i simpy said that your logic is incorrect becuase you are willing to compare patten to TO and moss, but not willing to compare DT to TO and moss.

Well here is yoru quote:

"They were wrong. Plus who said D.T. doesn't run a 4.4. But did the hated Michael Irvin. D.T. can catch the ball so don't get that twisted"

So that is just going off of your sentence that seems to say you had something showing him to run that.

I never said Patten was better then TO and Moss....you claim that I said that, when i simpy said that your logic is incorrect becuase you are willing to compare patten to TO and moss, but not willing to compare DT to TO and moss.

I don't know where you all get that my man can't catch but he can, I know I seen enough of him to think that. But D.T. ain't better than Moss, and T.O. That's not even close. I don't think Patten is better than D.T. If they switched shoes we would all have a different opinion about D.T. Thats all. It's easy to say well this guy is better. But we have to look at both of their situations.

Archived