Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Should Sign David Terrell

Waleo32

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

Im ssaying we have a guy who is just as good if not better then DT in gardner and we are trying to get rid of him because he drops a lot of passes, so why would we want DT?

Ok I didn't think Terrell was that bad with drop balls. The only problem with Terrell to me is he gets too involved in the game meaning his temper. Thats my opinion. I think we all haven't seen the real Terrell. It's like you have a kid and seen him play ball (B-Ball) very well. But when you watch him player others, he isn't using his whole potential and he feels discouraged. That is what I see in D. Terrell. I think he was hoping to start in Chicago sooner than later and he got discourage. I don't think we have seen the real D. Terrell thats all.

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

Thats understandable, but at this point in his career he is a downgrade to gardner, and he more then likely would not start here either.

The funny thing about it is Terrell skills in college was better than Edwards. Edwards is faster but he drops the easy passes. I preferred Terrell's game over Edwards. That's what makes me mad about Terrell I know he's good, and better than Gardner. But he has to take it. But hopefully he gets into the right situation. Don't get it twisted I'm still high on Gardner, I really 100 percent feel that gardner needs a different setting.

Archived