Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Should Sign David Terrell

Waleo32

Originally posted by Waleo32

I don't know where you all get that my man can't catch but he can, I know I seen enough of him to think that. But D.T. ain't better than Moss, and T.O. That's not even close. I don't think Patten is better than D.T. If they switched shoes we would all have a different opinion about D.T. Thats all. It's easy to say well this guy is better. But we have to look at both of their situations.

That i can agree with neither are as good as TO and Moss, and maybe they would have different stats in different situations, and Patten might not be better then DT, but DT has not shown anyone that he is better then Patten. Thats what is at issue.

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

I dont have a problem with the argument or healthy discussion. Its the logic surrounding it that is at issue. Its all your opinion against what seems to have actually occured over thier careers.

Your getting my info messed up. People are saying Courtney Brown is a bust, I say he's going to be great because I know Courntey has not been used properly. I'm saying the same for D.T. he hasn't been in the right situtation. Thats all. Everything is opinion. His career is short. He's been be in the league for 4 years. What career Patten has been in the league for 10. And if you look at Patten's first 4 years I bet you would say he sucks. Like I said D. T. is a Diamond in the rough. Somebody will give him a chance and he will perform.

Originally posted by NavyDave

No need to waste money or a roster spot on him when we have plenty of receivers that weren't given a chance so far like D Mac.

We need our WR's to be of the stretch the field type not one that M Barrow can cover.

D. terrell is faster than Mike Williams, so Mike Barrow can check him too right? Get out of here. Please just be quiet while grown ups have a intelligent debate.

Your getting my info messed up. People are saying Courtney Brown is a bust, I say he's going to be great because I know Courntey has not been used properly. I'm saying the same for D.T. he hasn't been in the right situtation. Thats all. Everything is opinion. His career is short. He's been be in the league for 4 years. What career Patten has been in the league for 10. And if you look at Patten's first 4 years I bet you would say he sucks. Like I said D. T. is a Diamond in the rough. Somebody will give him a chance and he will perform.

Ok, im just checking, because at first you made it seem like DT is the going to be the 2nd coming of Randy Moss, and that patten couldnt hold DT's jock.

But you are right, Pattens stats his first few seasons were not great. The problem is that with Patten you are getting a guy who wants to be there with the right attitude and what not, he is going along with a group of wideouts just like that. If DT has a different attitude its hard to stick him in that group.

D. terrell is faster than Mike Williams, so Mike Barrow can check him too right? Get out of here. Please just be quiet while grown ups have a intelligent debate.

^^^ I think you'll find that Navy Dave is much older than you are and has been around the block several times... b4 you were even a glimmer in your parents eyes.

Im going to guess here.

But unless Braylon Edwards comes out blasting in 05season.

hmmmmm..

DT is another freaking bust from Michigan that was drafted real high.

A. Toomer was closest to having a few decent years...if that.

beyond Toomer...name a top MIchigan WR...?????

HELL NO.. we dont need no stinking DT.

and Patten is a better player thann DT and he wasnt even the feature WR in NE. DT was.:puke:

I won't agree with you all about Terrell, because I watch more football then you all (college and Professional). But you know Patten sucks. McCants, and Jacobs are better than him you can aleast agree with that. Patten is the next Mark Brunell. If I had to compare him to a receiver in the Possy, he would be none of them he probably be somebody we cut that year. Joe got Patten because of his character, like Brunell, but character don't win football games. I love Joe, and I like the way he thinks most of the time. But he might want to get a real GM to help him out. I'm glad that he doesn't waste his money though.

Where do you even get off showing that kind of disrespect?? First off, NavyDave's been here for 5 more years than you have. Second, you have no idea how old he is. Considering the length of time he's been registered on this forum, and the occupation he holds, I think it'd be a safe bet to assume he's older than you. As for intelligent debate, do you type in the dark?

I won't agree with you all about Terrell, because I watch more football then you all (college and Professional).

Once again, "intelligent debate?" The basis of your defense is that you know you watch more football than us?

1. No way to proove that; if you even seriously think you do.

2. OK, even if you do, you can watch brain surgery your whole life but you still won't have any idea how to remove a tumor from the frontal cortex.

Originally posted by FS36

Where do you even get off showing that kind of disrespect?? First off, NavyDave's been here for 5 more years than you have. Second, you have no idea how old he is. Considering the length of time he's been registered on this forum, and the occupation he holds, I think it'd be a safe bet to assume he's older than you. As for intelligent debate, do you type in the dark?

I don't care, I'm the biggest baddest skin fan ever. I eat, breath, talk skins. I've been wanted Courtney Brown and now we are going for that opportunity. When Dan Turk botched that snap and cost us the game in TB, I didn't feel sorry for him, till later. Now you want me to show some guy some respect No. You ain't nothing compared to my skins. Now since I got all that out of the air. Name me a Wide Out that had a terrible Quarterback and still put up great numbers. I'll be waiting. Then get back at me.

I don't care, I'm the biggest baddest skin fan ever. I eat, breath, talk skins. I've been wanted Courtney Brown and now we are going for that opportunity. When Dan Turk botched that snap and cost us the game in TB, I didn't feel sorry for him, till later. Now you want me to show some guy some respect No. You ain't nothing compared to my skins. Now since I got all that out of the air. Name me a Wide Out that had a terrible Quarterback and still put up great numbers. I'll be waiting. Then get back at me.

:wtf:

Now this is getting a little out of hand....your reasoning that had holes in it is become even more idiotic. No one says you are the biggest baddest fan. Although now that you explain about Dan Turk it all makes sense.

We were having a healthly debate and you destroyed that quite quickly.

Your reasoning = :puke:

Originally posted by skinzfan4life

:wtf:

Now this is getting a little out of hand....your reasoning that had holes in it is become even more idiotic. No one says you are the biggest baddest fan. Although now that you explain about Dan Turk it all makes sense.

We were having a healthly debate and you destroyed that quite quickly.

Your reasoning = :puke:

It was a joke relax. I love 4 ya.

Originally posted by Fan4life

Im going to guess here.

But unless Braylon Edwards comes out blasting in 05season.

hmmmmm..

DT is another freaking bust from Michigan that was drafted real high.

A. Toomer was closest to having a few decent years...if that.

beyond Toomer...name a top MIchigan WR...?????

HELL NO.. we dont need no stinking DT.

and Patten is a better player thann DT and he wasnt even the feature WR in NE. DT was.:puke:

You probably thought Mark Brunell was going to be great too right? Enough said

I don't care, I'm the biggest baddest skin fan ever.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Oh brother did you start off on the wrong foot.

You just joined the site this month. You come swooping in with a boatload of arrogance. Refering to folks as "son" and "kid".

You don't back up half of what you say. You just tell folks to "grow up" or "run along".

You then proceed with a false perception that you have to straighten everybody out here about the perceptions you perceive them to have.

You are now calling yourself the biggest, baddest Skin fan of all and we're nothing compared to you? :doh:

Oh yeah. A real good start here. :rolleyes:

If you are starting to feel a little outnumbered or even a little hostility, here's some advice:

Try posting from now on with a lot less smarminess and a tendency to be pompus.

And post with more class and respect.

(oh, and drop the "biggest, baddest Redskin fan of all" moniker). :)

Skins Guy

Originally posted by SkinsGuy

You just joined the site this month. You come swooping in with a boatload of arrogance. Refering to folks as "son" and "kid".

You don't back up half of what you say. You just tell folks to "grow up" or "run along".

You then proceed with a false perception that you have to straighten everybody out here about the perceptions you perceive them to have.

You are now calling yourself the biggest, baddest Skin fan of all and we're nothing compared to you? :doh:

If you are starting to feel a little outnumbered or even a little hostility, here's some advice:

Skins Guy

You hit the nail on the head....

This is the logic though...i watch the most football so i know more then everyone so i state my opinion and back it up with nothing.

This thread has flip flopped from a half way intelligent discussion to complete stupidity and back again. And i wont tell you which side would labeled as such, i imagine most people can figure that out. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SkinsGuy

Skins Guy

I pretty much back it up. If I think the statement is out landish then I am going to say "get out of here" via Michael Borrow can cover D.T. or others. Or I might "go kick rocks" thats my favorite. Basically I don't care what people think of me. I love my skins. LOL I'm not going to even swell I am a Michigan Wolverine fan. That's why I talk about D.T. I'm surprise no body didn't ask me that. Please Patten=Mark Brunell do the math, Algebra, Trig, Cal, whatever. O yeah McCants and Moss starters then Jacobs, then we running things. Patten Special teamer for real.

Archived