Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RG3 interview with Kevin and Rock = MUST Listen

Tailgate Ted

Whoever can't listen, you're really not missing much. Nothing about football - stuff like what his parents, fiancée, friends call him (Rob, Baby, Griff).......what does he call his hairstyle (Braids)...who did he talk to first after being drafted (Shanny and Bruce, then Dan Snyder)......what does he do when he goes out or wants to chill (Go to dinner, Redbox).....who is his boy on the team (Tana, Cooley, likes to hang with Trent and oline).....goes shopping at Kohl's like a 'normal person'.....drives an Armada and an Audi A8 (got them for free, apparently from dealership)....what weird thing does he like to do no one knows (play ping pong, poetry).......doing commercials (all in offseason, didn't effect football)......rookie hazing (none but during Ota's when he claimed to have a first down they'd say 'shut up rook ').

But mainly what you missed was a lot of bumbling and stumbling from Kevin and Rock. A lot of talking over each other, taking forever to ask the question, laughing and making fun of each other. I get they want to be a little different, but really it was a little aggravating for me. You have RG3, who doesn't do a whole lot of interviews, for 21 min and I bet they let Robert talk for MAYBE a third of that.

Whoever can't listen, you're really not missing much. Nothing about football - stuff like what his parents, fiancée, friends call him (Rob, Baby, Griff)........

ES, meet the Stone Cold Truth ... Stone Cold Truth, this is ES. :ols:

funny ... thanks for recap.

But mainly what you missed was a lot of bumbling and stumbling from Kevin and Rock. A lot of talking over each other, taking forever to ask the question, laughing and making fun of each other. I get they want to be a little different, but really it was a little aggravating for me. You have RG3, who doesn't do a whole lot of interviews, for 21 min and I bet they let Robert talk for MAYBE a third of that.

What's worse than their obnoxious demeanor is the fact that they appear to know very little about the local sports teams. It seems like whenever I tune in they are trying to remember who the backup Redskin receiver is or who the 3rd line Capitals center is. If I know more about the local teams than you do, you shouldn't be doing a sports radio show. That is, if they even talk about sports.

I know it's easy to talk **** on the internet, and it’s not like I could do a better job. They seem like nice enough guys. I just find them to be a tough listen. I'm sure with more practice they will get better. One can hope anyway.

Yup, bad interview.

Ok.. I'm not trying to be a dick but the thread title is a little misleading. What is it about that interview that warrants the title MUST Listen? I thought I was going to hear something really interesting about the team. Don't get me wrong I like RG3 but I've liked him since Baylor 2 years ago so this doesn't really change anything for me.

Thanks for posting.

Listening to these 2 clowns stumble and bumble made my ears bleed, they are sooo sloppy. I felt sorry for Griff for dealing w/ their clumsiness..........I could listen to RG3 talk politcs or cooking for 30 mins and be a better man for it - so that being said it was worth the jarbled interview. Thanks for posting!

Archived