Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

A reason to root for Kyle Busch (Redskins related)

IceDragon38

I just threw up in my mouth. I can't stand Busch.

Neither can I. What I can't figure out is what is the big deal. What exactly has Kyle Busch done to deserve all the hype. Except for DW yelling wild thing everytime he makes a pass. BTW Yes, I am a Dale Jr. fan & I rooted for his father before him & for the last few years I've been wishing that his father would take control of his body during race day. In fact I actually thank that might have happened on the last lap at the Daytona 500 this year.

I'm not a huge Kyle Busch fan, but he's growing on me. I don't see how you can question his hype after 08 and 09, he won 12 races in Cup. I'd definitely put him on the upper tier of talent, and think he'll win a cup or more in his career. Of course, until Johnson/Knaus are split up...no one may win another cup.

Busch reminds me of a young Tony Stewart, lots of talent, but no patience and self control.

Neither can I. What I can't figure out is what is the big deal. What exactly has Kyle Busch done to deserve all the hype. Except for DW yelling wild thing everytime he makes a pass. BTW Yes, I am a Dale Jr. fan & I rooted for his father before him & for the last few years I've been wishing that his father would take control of his body during race day. In fact I actually thank that might have happened on the last lap at the Daytona 500 this year.

Translation: I can't stand Kyle Busch because he's way more talented than the overrated driver that I root for.

Now this is RICH!! A DALE EARNHARDT JR fan is asking what another driver has done to deserve all the hype? Are you SERIOUS with this?!:ols::ols::ols:...Dude, YOUR driver is, perhaps, the most overrated driver in the HISTORY of Nascar! We're talking about a guy that hasn't won a race in nearly two years, despite being in the best equipment in Nascar (Hendrick driver). We're also talking about a guy that just entered the top 12 (8th) in points for the first time in FORTY-EIGHT races!! A guy that is coming off a season in which he finished TWENTY-FOURTH in points! And you SERIOUSLY have the nerve to ask what KYLE BUSCH has done to deserve the hype? I've heard it ALL now!:laugh:

Translation: I can't stand Kyle Busch because he's way more talented than the overrated driver that I root for.

What he said. KB is a freakin rock star train wreck and more like Dale Sr. than Jr. will ever be. Thats awsome that he is a skins fan maybe we can get gibbs to put a curly R on the bumper or something

Now this is RICH!! A DALE EARNHARDT JR fan is asking what another driver has done to deserve all the hype? Are you SERIOUS with this?!:ols::ols::ols:...Dude, YOUR driver is, perhaps, the most overrated driver in the HISTORY of Nascar! We're talking about a guy that hasn't won a race in nearly two years, despite being in the best equipment in Nascar (Hendrick driver). We're also talking about a guy that just entered the top 12 (8th) in points for the first time in FORTY-EIGHT races!! A guy that is coming off a season in which he finished TWENTY-FOURTH in points! And you SERIOUSLY have the nerve to ask what KYLE BUSCH has done to deserve the hype? I've heard it ALL now!:laugh:

I know you and I have had issues in past (OchoCinco Thread) but damn if this post wasn't telling the truth. A, freaking MEN!!

Archived